Native/Medieval Commander Battle

Users who are viewing this thread

I love Commander Battle in NW, I wish there was a mode like that in another module too (I don't like the viking conquest one tbh)
In native you can host a server and play with your friends commander battle, just enable bots and you will be able to lead troops, I had very fun battles.

Now I would need your ideas for mods that could make it even more awesome. I added brainy bots to make the fights more interesting, but I used the NeoGK module thing because I liked the sound changes and extra weapons, plus some admin settings...
You guys know any other mods that could make this even better? Battles like this can be done in any module, as long as you are able to host servers and add bots, are there any modules that could add anything to the experience?

No_Feint_Fred said:
Maybe check out full Invasion might already do what you are doing on a bigger scale.
Full invasion?
I want a commander battle not a few players vs an army of bots.
So in our team like 3 guys with their own army and in the enemy team other 3 real players with their armies

DO IT!
Maybe check the most popular Multiplayer mods? Though I'd prefer it in plain ol' Native.
Azan used to run a server like this (maybe with the intention of doing a campaign, can't remember) and balanced out the factions for MP, either way it was really cool, don't know what happened to it.

I tried on native with the neogk and brainy bots, it's ****in brilliant, I capture the flag and battle mode are great.This is just like the new gamemode in bannerlord.

March of Rome is not bad, I will try Full Invasion 2 now and see if you can have different troops in the same faction, that would be something interesting, but so far Native and MoR are my fav and they support brainy bots.

Full Invasion 2 isn't so good. It gives you the ability to command a wider variety of bots, while in the other modules you can only choose between inf archers and cav. However the maps aren't good for battles and I don't like the graphics, sounds etc of FI2. I like the "choose bots" option but everything else in FI2 is not made for a commander battle.

There is indeed a commander battle server on native. It's called TG_CAPTAIN-BATTLE.
It's mostly Europeans who play there, so for us NA's, the server is usually not populated late at night, and near full early morning to like 5pm. It's technically a Battle server on the server list, but it is unofficially Commander Battle with a squad of bots for each player. It gets crazy it's the best server ever please everyone check it out right away, maybe we can get more NA's on at night. It's mode crude than Napoleonic Commander Battles, but totally playable. The big difference is that your squad simply spawns with identic gear as the player equips. I've been meaning to post about it on the forums, and I think I'd like to make a short guide to TG_CAPTAIN_BATTLE fer shts n gigz.

Sorry for waiting so long ro respond. It is a "SERVER MOD", which means it is on the NATIVE module, OR you can play it normal without downloading a new mod. Look for the TG_CAPTAIN BATTLE server on native/ Unmodded warband.

Back
Top Bottom