MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I'm trying to add that burning effect of fire arrows to each type of arrows that I replaced each one of them with my custom made fire arrows for personal use only. But the problem is, I'm struggling to find that particular burning effect in mod files. Can someone help me please?

Hi, guys. Can i with this mod make side-change for players after few round. I see this feature on some servers but dont know how can i do this on my. Maybe in this cool mod it's possible, huh?

yrod said:
Hi, guys. Can i with this mod make side-change for players after few round. I see this feature on some servers but dont know how can i do this on my. Maybe in this cool mod it's possible, huh?

It is interesting idea.

Can anyone tell me how to use the new custom maps? They're all empty, I downloaded the scenes in the first link, put them in sceneobj, then put the terrain code stuff in scenes.txt but nothing changed. I need to practice trebuchet on my local server.

Hello , I downloaded neogk version 1.63 and installed it following the instructions . The problem is when I enter in some server I cant use siege weapons but I dont know the reason why is not working :/

Can someone help me ?

njQYQ5.png

After the update of Warband I can't use the mod. It says in red letter at the left of the screen that there is a script error on opcode. Someone knows a solution?

Jarl Huscarl said:
After the update of Warband I can't use the mod. It says in red letter at the left of the screen that there is a script error on opcode. Someone knows a solution?
That's because Neo GK is outdated, and doesn't work with the current version of Warband.

DrunkPeasant said:
Jarl Huscarl said:
That's because Neo GK is outdated, and doesn't work with the current version of Warband.

But some people on servers are actually using the mod and it works for them.

They are not using NeoGK, Mount and Siege split from Neo GK. Although, Mount and Siege seems to clearly be hiding their version of NeoNative from the rest of the community.

Back
Top Bottom