MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I also got banned for several months on this server, I really like this server so i'm disappointed,

I would like to play again on the server, my name on the game is IAmALegend, I was banned because i put my horse on a siege tower, I don't deserve to be banned for all my life, it's a bit excessive

I have a question about scene editing. I am new to this and I want to add catapults, baloons vb. I tried editing neogk maps to see how it works but when i open them, they are empty to me. Please guide me. :sad:

So, here is my problem. I cannot join the ***MountandSiege*** server. It basically says, the server's (***MountandSiege***) version of NeoGK is outdated. I also see this notification in other native servers. Can u help me?  :shock:

Rollingduck said:
So, here is my problem. I cannot join the ***MountandSiege*** server. It basically says, the server's (***MountandSiege***) version of NeoGK is outdated. I also see this notification in other native servers. Can u help me?  :shock:
download the last version from troll-game site, they modified neogk for their server MountandSiege, maybe the sever cant accept the original neogk..
the download can be found here: http://community.troll-game.org/files/download/7-trollgame-neogk/
click on Agree & Download and then Download button near TG-NeoGK120.zip , hope that will work for you.

TryMe said:
Rollingduck said:
download the last version from troll-game site, they modified neogk for their server MountandSiege, maybe the sever cant accept the original neogk..
the download can be found here: http://community.troll-game.org/files/download/7-trollgame-neogk/
click on Agree & Download and then Download button near TG-NeoGK120.zip , hope that will work for you.
That worked for me, thanks.

Hello guys, could you help me? My 13yrs old brother launched my steam and he joined Mount and Siege server and got banned. Is there any option to ask for unban? Official Mod's website doesnt work I think. Tell my guys, where I can find an oportunity for unban?
Greetings

Back
Top Bottom