[NASL] Suggestions

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberta

Master Knight


DjGctwf.gif




Suggestions    &    Comments

Do you have any feedback for the administration team? Let us know how you feel about policies or changes.​
 

Guaccmoleboy

On probation
You might want to try Smileys version of Reveran Village, which can be found here:

Smiley's Map



Also, should a player be inactive on your roster for your practice scrims yet attend an official match, am I still required to play said player for at least 1 set in the official?




edit: also also why does the module link lead to the ecs module u cuck
 

Roberta

Master Knight
Guaccmoleboy said:
You might want to try Smileys version of Reveran Village, which can be found here:

Smiley's Map



Also, should a player be inactive on your roster for your practice scrims yet attend an official match, am I still required to play said player for at least 1 set in the official?




edit: also also why does the module link lead to the ecs module u cuck



You have to play all players in the official match, the practice matches are optional. The module is going to be uploaded today, forget that for now.
 

Guaccmoleboy

On probation
are u telling me that any **** on my team can waltz into one of my matches without even participating in anything beforehand

i don't want to play the guy that has 0.2 hours in the past 2 weeks but can manage to come to an official match, cus losing isnt fun for anyone
 

Wappaw_Pizza42

Master Knight
Guaccmoleboy said:
are u telling me that any **** on my team can waltz into one of my matches without even participating in anything beforehand

i don't want to play the guy that has 0.2 hours in the past 2 weeks but can manage to come to an official match, cus losing isnt fun for anyone

You'll be up against teams that will have to do the same things you have to do.
 

Roberta

Master Knight
Guaccmoleboy said:
are u telling me that any **** on my team can waltz into one of my matches without even participating in anything beforehand

i don't want to play the guy that has 0.2 hours in the past 2 weeks but can manage to come to an official match, cus losing isnt fun for anyone

(3) All Captains are required to play every member of the team that shows up, at least two sets. If this is discovered to not be the case, the team will forfeit all rounds that said player was supposed to be playing.
 

Danate

Master Knight
Don't make me contact on Tito's **** team

I did not ever agree to this and do not want random **** pieces of **** adding me on steam

Please take it down

Also, Daemon is a better friend to Tito than I ever was, put him as the second contact I heard he's a good duelist! Okay i can't be sarcastic about that he's **** but seriously Rob...seriously...

Also Troubadour is American....dumb ****
 

Roberta

Master Knight
Danate said:
Don't make me contact on Tito's **** team

I did not ever agree to this and do not want random **** pieces of **** adding me on steam

Please take it down

Also, Daemon is a better friend to Tito than I ever was, put him as the second contact I heard he's a good duelist! Okay i can't be sarcastic about that he's **** but seriously Rob...seriously...

Also Troubadour is American....dumb ****

Tito put his flag as Canadian.
 

Roberta

Master Knight
If anyone has RD on their steam list could you please ask him to add Beansacks since he is on that team now.
 
due to the complaining of my team and that they don't want the name, "Princes that were Promised"
Please change my team's name to: Heat + Purzel

and the banner to this

zLp9CRi.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom