[NASL] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberta

Master Knight

DjGctwf.gif

Suggestions    &    Comments

Do you have any feedback for the administration team? Let us know how you feel about policies or changes.​

You might want to try Smileys version of Reveran Village, which can be found here:

Smiley's Map

Also, should a player be inactive on your roster for your practice scrims yet attend an official match, am I still required to play said player for at least 1 set in the official?

edit: also also why does the module link lead to the ecs module u cuck

Guaccmoleboy said:
You might want to try Smileys version of Reveran Village, which can be found here:

Smiley's Map

Also, should a player be inactive on your roster for your practice scrims yet attend an official match, am I still required to play said player for at least 1 set in the official?

edit: also also why does the module link lead to the ecs module u cuck

You have to play all players in the official match, the practice matches are optional. The module is going to be uploaded today, forget that for now.

are u telling me that any **** on my team can waltz into one of my matches without even participating in anything beforehand

i don't want to play the guy that has 0.2 hours in the past 2 weeks but can manage to come to an official match, cus losing isnt fun for anyone

Guaccmoleboy said:
are u telling me that any **** on my team can waltz into one of my matches without even participating in anything beforehand

i don't want to play the guy that has 0.2 hours in the past 2 weeks but can manage to come to an official match, cus losing isnt fun for anyone

You'll be up against teams that will have to do the same things you have to do.

Guaccmoleboy said:

(3) All Captains are required to play every member of the team that shows up, at least two sets. If this is discovered to not be the case, the team will forfeit all rounds that said player was supposed to be playing.

Don't make me contact on Tito's **** team

I did not ever agree to this and do not want random **** pieces of **** adding me on steam

Please take it down

Also, Daemon is a better friend to Tito than I ever was, put him as the second contact I heard he's a good duelist! Okay i can't be sarcastic about that he's **** but seriously Rob...seriously...

Also Troubadour is American....dumb ****

Danate said:
Don't make me contact on Tito's **** team

I did not ever agree to this and do not want random **** pieces of **** adding me on steam

Please take it down

Also, Daemon is a better friend to Tito than I ever was, put him as the second contact I heard he's a good duelist! Okay i can't be sarcastic about that he's **** but seriously Rob...seriously...

Also Troubadour is American....dumb ****

Tito put his flag as Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom