Napoleonic Wars needs Ottoman Empire

Napoleonic Wars Needs Ottoman Empire troops and culture?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HarbingerOfDoom said:
-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:
Expansion is set in 1812-1815,  Ottomans did not fight in this period.

Besides we won't add any complete new factions.

What about Austuria?
Austria is already in-game...

I say Austuria didn't fighting in 1812-1815 period.

hazy said:
-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:

What about Austuria?

Protip: Play the game before you make suggestions

I say Austuria can't been in the game faction because they didn't fighting 1812-1815 period

-Absolution- said:
hazy said:
-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:

What about Austuria?

ADVISE OF THE DAY FOR YOU :
-Learn how to type correctly Austria before.

I say Austuria can't been in the game faction because they didn't fighting 1812-1815 period

ADVISE OF THE DAY :
-Learn how to type 'Austria' before :3

-Absolution- said:
hazy said:
-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:

What about Austuria?

Actually,They did fight according to Wikipedia link but "Napoleonic Wars" is not a single-player expansion,there isnt any campaign so There isnt any obstacle.
In the end it all depends on the Devs.

Vincenzo said:
I think you should read a history book before replying -Absolution-, the austrians pretty much fought from 1813 till 1815, major battles, hundreds of thousands of men.

I know history very much and Austuria didn't fought any "Napoleonic Wars" in 1812-1815 period.

Vincenzo said:

I can't believe no one picked up on this. Belgians, Brunswickers and what not as new regiments, folks.

Vincenzo said:

If the community makes a really good faction would you release it in a future patch? I mean if it is professional work and the dev team + creators of a new faction accept to release it. Is it possible?

I actually like the idea of another faction, and especially a new culture type. I would play it  :wink:

I guess the only concern is years and such, but maybe, just maybe they could join the family.

-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:
I think you should read a history book before replying -Absolution-, the austrians pretty much fought from 1813 till 1815, major battles, hundreds of thousands of men.

I know history very much and Austuria didn't fought any "Napoleonic Wars" in 1812-1815 period.
Lol 

Battle of Leipzig 1813 when Napoleon beaten forced to abdicate was captured and imprisoned on elba. Austria is given most credit since of 500,000 soldiers 300,000 were Austrian. Its one of the most important battles of the Napoleonic Wars and the largest battle in european history prior to world war 1 so you can't know that much.

Vincenzo said:

Why do you insist on this "factions which fought between 1812-1815",I don't get it. It isn't a Single-Player and there isnt any story or campaign in this expansion.

It is your game but in my opinion if community wants it,you should consider it.

berserkergang said:
-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:

Lol 

Battle of Leipzig 1813 when Napoleon beaten forced to abdicate was captured and imprisoned on elba. Austria is given most credit since of 430,000 more than 2/3 were Austrian. Its one of the most important battles of the Napoleonic Wars so you can't know that much.

Heh! It was just another war. Isn't Napoleonic War.  Just [France vs Austuria]

Look at Napoleonic Wars list.

Napoleonic Wars means Allies versus Napoleonic France.

But u say another war.

-Absolution- said:
berserkergang said:
-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:

Lol 

Battle of Leipzig 1813 when Napoleon beaten forced to abdicate was captured and imprisoned on elba. Austria is given most credit since of 430,000 more than 2/3 were Austrian. Its one of the most important battles of the Napoleonic Wars so you can't know that much.

But u say another war.

It is also called the battle of nations as russia, prussia, sweden, saxony were present

It was a battle in the War of the Sixth Coalition 1812–1814 so it was

largest battle in european history prior to world war 1 so pretty important

The DLC just came ou a few months ago :\ just wait until they put a new faction. And believe me they have alot of factions to put in the game, including the Ottoman Empire.

Another faction would be great but it should not even been considered until the game is bug free and FSE has brought it to a stage that they are happy with and feel there is no more bugs.

Also
Why do you insist on this "factions which fought between 1812-1815",I don't get it. It isn't a Single-Player and there isnt any story or campaign in this expansion.

Usually i say game play over realism/ historical accuracy but this is an different case because i personally would not like other factions not involved in game if they were not involved in the wars that centralized around Napoleon between "1800 - 1815" and it ruins the aspect of the game i mean i personally have enjoyment in events when it is say a British regiment versus a French regiment makes it all the more tense but by adding say America or the Ottomans it sort of takes that away.

It is also called the battle of nations as russia, prussia, sweden, saxony were present

It was a battle in the War of the Sixth Coalition 1812–1814 so it was

My friend must i say the Battle of Austerlitz -yes it was in 1805-.

Edit: Battle of Aspern-Essling - 1809- Battle of Leipzig -1813-

Almost forgot Battle of Dresden -1813-

Who called it? :grin:
I said look at the Napoleonic Wars list...

And please give this wars name!

-Absolution- said:
berserkergang said:
-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:

Lol 

But u say another war.

you. are stupid. please leave. btw your poll reads NO, so no one wants ottomans. there's your answer. NO. even Vincenzo the dev team leader WILL NOT add ottomans. so stop arguing with us and drop the god damned subject, I don't know how many times now this topic has been argued over and every time the answer is the same. NO.

EDIT: Btw the Napoleonic Wars were a series of wars between France and other EUROPEAN nations. so please get your **** straight. and Leipzig was a battle in them.

Ok everyone just calm down!
First: i think that the idea about not making any factions anymore is just ridiculous !How many people bought this game to see the development of a game by modders!Vince you are going to be like the great "games industries"!We want more factions,more features.You earn a lot of money with this game and now you are just telling us that you 'll do nothing about this game in the future  :???: !Do you remember when the dlc was not released ? You sayd that "Nothing is impossible"
Today you say the exact oposite of that! :mad:
Second:I completely agree about the idea of adding the Ottoman Empire but much more later because they are more important faction to came out first like Italy;Spain and the Duchy of Warsaw.But same affirmation than my first stuff it will happen only if Vince want to so ... !

Frederickson said:
-Absolution- said:
berserkergang said:
-Absolution- said:
Vincenzo said:

Lol 

But u say another war.

you. are stupid. please leave. btw your poll reads NO, so no one wants ottomans. there's your answer. NO. even Vincenzo the dev team leader WILL NOT add ottomans. so stop arguing with us and drop the god damned subject, I don't know how many times now this topic has been argued over and every time the answer is the same. NO.

150.000 turks played and bought this game and who said no?  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom