Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community name: Nr19 Austro-Hungarian Regiment

Steam Name: io535 or [Nr19] USE4life [4thTexs]

Location/Timezone: GMT/BST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: 94thMM, 94thNW, 7th, 77y, Nr19[current]

About yourself: I am an active friendly person who always enjoys gaming and participating within communities. I have been playing with the community since Mount and Musket Russia 3 and have always enjoyed playing the game and with the community. And I always try to offer my help where needed.

Why you would be a good admin: I am an easy person to get along with and always contemplate both sides of an argument. I try my best and have a thorough understanding of the in game rules as well as some common sense to back me up. I understand where and when discipline needs to be implied but do not use more force than is necessary. I am also very cool headed and do not fault under pressure, if I am ever not at my 100% I do not choose to take it out on anyone and do not let it falter my performance.

Previous Experience (if any): I have owned and paid for many regimental servers in the past and am currently an Admin on the North and South official battle sever. I am also friends with a number of current admins and have played on the servers with them seeing how they respond to certain situations.

Community name: Highlander

Steam Name: The_Bad_Highlander

Location/Timezone: UK (Scotland) GMT

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Official EU 1/Groupfighting Server

Regiments: 45 Napoleonic Battle Corps (Colonel of Light Infantry)

About yourself: Im a mature adult whom will be able to keep good respect and order on your server whilst still trying to keep them fun
as they are to play on.

Why you would be a good admin: I have my own server and also had a previous two before so i know how to control them using all the administration options available when needed.  Im on nearly every night from about so i am very active.

Previous Experience (if any): As said before i have previously owned 3 of my own servers.

Community name:OGN_Col_Valjean
Steam Name:OGN_Col_Valjean
Location/Timezone: Est (-5:00 GMT)
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Offical_US_1
Regiments: 35th something(it's been a long time) 31st Rifles(Under Tormidal) 60th(Under Wbtrex) and The Old Guards of Napoleon(Which I lead)
About yourself: It's been over a year in the Napoleonic/MM Community as well as getting the game. Either which way I feel that in my spare time I should contribute to the community for as the qoute goes "Ask not what your Gaming Community can do for you, but what you can do for your Gaming Community" ~John Vincenzo Kennedy.
Why you would be a good admin: I've read the rules through many times, and am very well aware of players and workings of admining so I'd like to give my hand at this.
Previous Experience (if any): Not truely but I've been working to become an admin on a Garry's Mod RP server, which may I tell you, have many more rules, punishments and even types of people(sadly). So I guess you could call that experience sort to say.

Community name: L3GIT_PENGUIN

Steam Name: L3GIT_PENGUIN

Location/Timezone: CST (Texas)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1

Regiments: none currently but i was in the 6th Foot/Cav then the 1te Jaegers then the 2ndGS.

About yourself: i like to play warband im on alot during the weekends but i have lots of school work and am not usually on during the weekdays

Why you would be a good admin: like i said im on US_1 alot during the weekends and always seem to be on when there isnt another admin i would be able to stop trolls when no one else is on and i also know most of the rules so i wouldnt be using to much force at times when not needed but enough if necessary.

Previous Experience (if any): not much experience but i have a few friends who are admins who could help me out if needed.

L3GIT_PENGUIN said:

Regiments: none currently but i was in the 6th Foot/Cav then the 1te Jaegers then the 2ndGS.

About yourself: i like to play warband im on alot during the weekends but i have lots of school work and am not usually on during the weekdays

Why you would be a good admin: like i said im on US_1 alot during the weekends and always seem to be on when there isnt another admin i would be able to stop trolls when no one else is on and i also know most of the rules so i wouldnt be using to much force at times when not needed but enough if necessary.

Previous Experience (if any): not much experience but i have a few friends who are admins who could help me out if needed.

PENGUIN is one who I would say stands for justice, fair play and fun. He would uphold all rules; never being too forceful nor exhibiting leniency. I may be going too far in saying this, but I'd say you're lucky that someone with his character applied for the job.

Sir_Karlford_Beefcastle said:
L3GIT_PENGUIN said:

PENGUIN is one who I would say stands for justice, fair play and fun. He would uphold all rules; never being too forceful nor exhibiting leniency. I may be going too far in saying this, but I'd say you're lucky that someone with his character applied for the job.

Only Admins may post as a reference

Please look at the rules carefully.

Community name: 19te_Fw_Roble

Steam Name: Roble

Location/Timezone:England GMT

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Nw_Offical_US 1 and/or Nw_Official_EU_1

Regiments: I am currently in the 19te. This is the only regiment i have been in and have been their over a year. I rose to Fw and have admin responsibilities here.

About yourself: I am from England, Reading. I am nineteen years old and work for Fujitsu in 1st line IT support. I am currently also studying in order to advance onto university where i hope to study Computer games development. I am always online and really love the Mount and Blade community, in particular Napoleonic Wars.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe that i would be a good admin because i would never abuse my rights and am very often on Us1 and Eu1. I am a mature individual who realises that administrators keep the game enjoyable for those willing to play it properly. I have experience being an admin on various games (Minecraft, Ro1 and RO2, Counter strike 1.6+ etc) so believe that i have the skills neccessary in order to effectively govern the stated servers. I also am familiar with all the game rules and what is expected of players.

Previous Experience (if any): ^^ stated previous experience there and i have admin on Prussian_Army_Training and the PA teamspeak.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this.

Community name: Scol / 91st_LCpl_Hugh_Shields

Steam Name: d0unee

Location/Timezone: Munich, Germany / GMT+1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: 91st

About yourself: I'm a student (currently in 11th grade) living in Southern Germany with great interest in languages, Greek mythology and philosophy. I aspire to study jurisprudence after school. To create some balance, I play video games, and at the moment I'm creating loads of balance. I've only been playing Napoleonic Wars actively for the past 3 months, but my playtime during this period amounts to a number I don't even want to look at.

Why you would be a good admin: NW_Official_EU_1 is my favourite public server in this game, and I spend about 90% of my online time there. From playing there a lot, I am familiar with all the rules, and know how to enforce them. I am a very calm person in general, which naturally prevents me from overreacting, or taking insults/criticism personal. This does not mean I hesitate to interfere when something is wrong though, just that I will not make decisions based on my mood or other petty factors, only the official rules. Apart from all that I think a lot of people who play on EU1 regularly have met me ingame, and I'd surprised if anyone had ever made bad experiences regarding my person.

Previous Experience (if any): I'm an admin on the 91st Siege server, and familiar with the admin interface.

• Community name: Cyco_Tatertot
  • Steam Name: Cyco Tatertot
  • Location/Timezone: Florida / EST
  • Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1
  • Regiments: I am currently affiliated with no regiments
  • About yourself: I am a 16 year old currently in my junior year of high school. I plan to join the U.S. army, perhaps 1st infantry after I get out. That or attend college and get a bachelors degree so I may go to OCS (Officer Cadet School) So I may graduate at the rank of Second Lieutenant when I get out. I am very ambitious when it comes to a goal I set, and I do intend to enforce rules.
  • Why you would be a good admin: I am easy to get along with, but as I said before, I will enforce the rules to make an enjoyable playing experience for everyone.
  • Previous Experience (if any): I am currently an admin on the NaS Official US server.

- Thank you for taking the time to look over my application!​

Community name: EAC_1Rhein_O_LilaLauneBaer

Steam Name: 96cedric96

Location/Timezone: Cologne,Germany / GMT + 1

Applying for Server: NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: 8.Leibregiment,5th_TFF,1.Rheinische Infanterie-Regiment von Lützow (EAC)(current)

About yourself:
My Name is Christian and I am the Leader of the 1Rhein.
I am studying economics at school. I have some good English skills.
In my freetime I make mods for another game or playing M&B.

I was in 2 Regiments. The first was the 8.Leibregiment in Mount and Musket which mod I played 2 years before Nopelonic Wars was released. Later I joined the 5th_TFF Regiment and played there for 5 months. Then I made my own Regiment/Clan for NW which lives now more than a half year. We take part in several Events like the Saturday Linebattle or Linebattles against other Regiments. The 1Rhein is also in an Army Corps, the EAC(European Alliance Corps) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250192.msg5983396.html#msg5983396 .
I know how difficult it is to establish a clan but I am very active and I like playing Mount&Blade.I play it now since it was released.

Why you would be a good admin:
I have good knowledge of the Admintools and I am experienced at hosting and playing the role of an admin in our own small EAC intern events. Since I play this mod and M&M for nearly 3 years now I know what is expected of the players playing on EU-1 and know when to enforce the rules by kicking/banning or simply warning the player.

Previous Experience (if any):Admin for EAC-Events

---Community name: Marins_Garde_Mtr_McEwan/McEwan

---Steam Name: McEwan (current), megatwin711 (base)

---Location/Timezone: USA - EST

---Applying for (Server): NW_Official_US_1

---Regiments: 4th Regiment "King's Own" (MM), 1st Regiment of Foot (MM), Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale (MM and NW)

---About yourself: I live in the beautiful state of Connecticut in the USA, and am a junior in high school. I have been playing the viola for 8 years, and am now a section leader in my school orchestra, with lots of elite ensemble experience. I am very interested in history, especially the topics of the Napoleonic and Civil Wars, and I willl be taking a History of Modern Warfare class next semester. I like chemistry very much as well. I also like to sometimes go off on a tangent and look at various psychology topics, but I'm not an expert by any means. I do archery, and love to play ultimate frisbee and strategize for it. I hope to get into Gettysburg College (yes, the Civil War Gettysburg) and through that, get into Civil War reenacting.

I joined this community in April of 2011 when MMrussia3 was still relatively new. I gravitated to the 4th Regiment, which turned out to be at the time the premier NA light infantry regiment. There, I learned the skills of an average player in great detail, and more. When the 4th disbanded, our beloved Smithy created the 1st, and we catapulted once again into recognition, especially after we got Munro, the cannon artist, from whom I learned a ton of artillery knowledge, and still love it to this day (though I very much miss the MM cannons). We then transformed into the Marins, and after many ups and downs and almost a whole year, we are still holding true. I have been the equivalent of a Sergeant for all of that year. I love every single one of those guys like brothers. I'm also a corporal in the 9th Connecticut Volunteer Infantry regiment in N&S where I love to train the newer members in various drills, melee, and (hopefully soon) artillery.

In-game, I usually prefer working as a group with other people. I tend to do my best when I coordinate with my teammates and create a wave of death and destruction for the other team. Of course, sometimes I'm just in the "mood" and go as a lone wolf behind enemy lines and, in quick summary, stab everyone I see. I do best playing as regular infantry (my bayonet is my best friend), but sometimes I like going as cavalry; the rush of the charge in 1st person is really something I don't want to forget about. Besides those, I try to go artillery every chance I get, to hone up my skills and practice for those critical shots during line battles.

---Why you would be a good admin: I have watched many admins over the years do their jobs, and since I'm not one to pass up valuable information, I have learned a lot from them. I have picked up and memorized information ranging from server policy to the signs and patterns of the troll and griefer. I also have extensive debate experience from the various classes I have taken in school, and from the forums. I try very hard to resolve arguments and disputes on the NW forums in a peaceful way. Through my time on the forums, I have discovered the core ideal and goal of the server admins, forum moderators, and veteran members of this community: to create a friendly and welcoming environment for new members, and preserve it for existing ones (this community does pride itself off the friendly atmosphere it creates, compared to other communities).

Now for personal skills. I can follow an argument/discussion effectively, and I have the ability to interject myself into it with relevant points, and I have the ability to recognize when my input is not needed and when it is, and when it is necessary to display my input in another place or manner. As I previously stated, I also have a clear idea of what ideals admins/moderators follow, but I think my most valuable skill is the ability to put myself into the shoes of both sides of an argument; I can understand each view, and make my opinions off the truth of both sides. In this way, I can approach either side in an understanding manner so that they don't feel uncomfortable describing their situations and point of views so i can further help resolve the issue. I find that utilizing this ability proves to be an effective method of ending civil and out-of-control arguments/discussions.

So in conclusion, I believe that my continued observation of server policy and admin activity and my experience dealing with many, many issues on the NW forums, along with my described personal skills in dealing with people and their issues, will spur me on to be an effective admin on the official US battle server, where the current admins trying their hardest (bless their hearts) but as always, need just a little extra help.

My final comment is this: when I set my mind to a task, I do not falter or back down from it, unless extreme complications present themselves. If this application is accepted, I will try my damnedest to uphold the server and community policies and ideals to the best of my abilities. Forever and to the end.

--Maítre McEwan
  Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale

---Previous Experience (if any): I have not had extensive explicit admin experience by comparison. I have co-moderated a large Minecraft server in the past (Opticraft). I have assisted my fellow regiment members who were admins (Munro, Valjean) though I was not an admin myself. I have also been an admin on the various Teamspeaks the Marins have inhabited throughout our long history. If we are to go outside video game server management, I have extensive experience with leading and managing large groups of people in organized and free-reign activities.

Community name: JamesRyan

Steam Name: jamesryan113

Location/Timezone: GMT+1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU Servers

Regiments: I started in the Nr62 regiment of the Hungarian Army (HA), after this I was in the 54e, then RIF_27th. 27th was renamed to 25th. I've been in the 92nd, but not so long time. After this, we created the Nr19 Austro-Hungarian Regiment. It was disbanded few days ago (because of regimental problems). And finally we created the 53rd (Shropshire) Regiment of Foot.

About yourself: I am a 16-year-old usual boy, who loves Warband (specially the Napoleonic Wars DLC). I am the Lieutenant Colonel of the 53rd Regiment of Foot, I was Officer in the 27th/25th and in the Nr19 as well. I made the forum thread for these regiments and the 53rd too. I never break the rules of the server. If somebody do some trolling which is against the rules I tell him to stop it. Unfortunately in NW_Official servers when there is no admin to tell them not to break the rules, a lot of player start to trolling (hitting, kicking, killing teammates, shouting in chat, etc.). I would like to help to make a no trolling and well playing time on the servers, when there is no admin online, or just a few, who needs a little or maybe more help.
I am a really patient man, but I can do what is needed. A lot of people says, that my thinking is older than my age.
I can make the right decision in everything in the game. I have never done trolling with "Admin", on our server as well.
I think I am enough mature to deserve the Admin rights on the servers. I respect the Admins, but unfortunately I have already seen some who do not respect the "Admin rules". Finally, I have a lot of time to be on the servers and do what is needed.
This Morning I was playing on the EU1 (Like many times) and There were 30 players on it. There was no admin. A lot of players asked for Admin, I tried to help, but unfortunately I couldn't. I think there has to be an Admin online every Time to help.

Why you would be a good admin: I would like to make a no trolling server, where the players can enjoy the game without this annoying activity. I can do this, because I do this in our regiment, and on our server, too. I can see that, a teamkill was an accident or not, a player wanted bad for his teammate or not.

Previous Experience (if any): I have a lot of experiences. As I said I am an Officer in our regiment so I have to do this all the time when somebody is trolling, and we have got our own Napoleonic Wars server, too. Before I started to play with Warband I had got my own Minecraft server for a year with 64 slots, and on a usual day there were 30-40 players on the server. There, I had to use a lot of difficult commands, and make a calm server where everyone can enjoy the game.
Everyone can see and I can show too, that I am not a troll, and I can be a good Admin on an NW_Official Server.

Scorpia said:
Community name: Scorpia

Steam Name: lewisbaird67

Location/Timezone: United Kingdom, Scotland. GMT timezone.

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1 Battle server.

Regiments: During Mount&Musket, i was part of the 1stMEF, 18e, and Freikorps Regiment. I am not part of a regiment right now.

About yourself:  Well, I'm a cheery guy. I love laptops, wouldn't dare try to set up a stationary computer though. I have been playing Warband for a considerable time now, Mount&Musket was one of the first mods i ever downloaded, I was in Medium to late MM Prussia. So i am a rather active Mount&Blade player. Probably because it is the only game i have got.

I like to have a laugh with a few of my friends, but not all the time, i have no school, at all. I mostly work at my Mothers hair salon, don't get paid though, so probably why Mount&Blade is all i play. You won't catch me swearing, maybe the little curse here and there, but nothing too big. The one game i hate the most, is probably Call of Duty series, if someone asked me to buy it, i would probably bite him? Reminds me of my childhood, i pretended to be a vampire for months, when i was 6. I didn't get what i wanted from a girl a tad older than me. So i bit her, in one of her baby's if you will...

Why you would be a good admin: I would never say i am a good admin, you always start out being bad, or not the best.(Sometimes) Although for my age, i believe I'm mature (Although, i cannot decide if i am mature, that would be the task of people i speak to) enough to handle situations involving the occasional rule break, spam, and trolls etc. I was an admin on the Persistent World mod, on the servers "United PW4" And the "United HCRP" servers. PW and NW are two complete different mods, (I always think of NW as a mod, because of MM) In PW, you have all the time in the world, you can stop the person who has a few complaints, and speak to him. NW you need to make up your mind straight away. So, i am hoping to have a chance as becoming an administrator, with yourselves.

Previous Experience (if any): As stated above, i was a Game Admin, for the United servers in Persistent World. For around four months, until the server was removed, and closed. They were big servers, held around 100 people each day. I worked along side IrishPraetorian, but i don't know if he still administrates NW, since i barely see him online.

If you have any questions please PM me, or ask me a question through steam. Thank you so much for reading, and i hope you enjoy your day. :wink:
I would like to revoke my administration application. I am admining on other servers right now, and don't think I could be playing on these servers, and another large server as well. Thanks for the chance!

Community name: Potterr
Steam Name: blue0wnzz
Location/Timezone: England/GMT
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Official EU NW servers.
Regiments: 80th, 3rd Arty, 2nd Scots, I15
About yourself: I'm a 15 year old gamer with lots of time to spare. I bought NW when it first came out on steam, I also played Battlegrounds 3.0 for quite some time, but not MM. Mount and blade is a game I play the most in my spare time. I'm quite experienced in officering/leading regiments.
Why you would be a good admin: I already own a few servers and I'm admin on a teamspeak server. I'm a very mature player, not too hot headed, although I do have a laugh sometimes. I have school until 4:30PM (The time in which i get home) and past that time, I have no life. So I often go play on the official servers.
Previous Experience (if any): I own a few servers of my own in which i admin myself, so I know what I'm doing.

Community name: Pops_The_Red_Panda (previously PopsMauler)
Steam Name: Pops The Panda (id: vegasnum55)

Location/Timezone: Central US
Regiments: 2nd CM, 21st Irish, 29th, 57thTM, Nr14, 51st Ohio

About yourself: I've been an on and off M&M player in the past, and play NW awfully much. I'm usually on late at nights and well into the mornings.
Why you would be a good admin: I have extensive experience serving and leading in regiments. I will put the rules of the server above all else, including friends. You will even see me slay myself if need be.

Previous Experience (if any): Only admining training servers for various regiments.

Community name: Kyle Martin

Steam Name: [TFM] Biscuit

Location/Timezone: EST (Eastern Time Zone)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): EU Servers and NW Official US

Regiments: 83rd, 54th, 9e, 41st, and 25th

About yourself: A longtime fan of of Taleworlds and new to the NW community. I'm pretty active on the weekends and sometimes on during the week.

Why you would be a good admin: I'm one of the few mature guys in my current regiment and I'll sometimes hang around cannons because a lot of dumb stuff happens there and i'm forced to exterminate anyone who plays around the cannons or TK's(Teamkills).

Previous Experience (if any): Not much ,but being one of the admins on my regiments servers so I look over that sometimes.
  :grin:     

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom