Naming your party

Users who are viewing this thread

To get this convention back to the subject i would like to say that it would be nice if you could name your party if you are a rebel, so its not only stand "Nord Rebel" Example: "Karnak´s freedom fighters" (Nord Rebels)

THats a good Idea also choosing a few more options would be cool like party color party characteristics too like in the troop editor how you can choose bandit or commoners.
AdamVikingen said:
To get this convention back to the subject i would like to say that it would be nice if you could name your party if you are a rebel, so its not only stand "Nord Rebel" Example: "Karnak´s freedom fighters" (Nord Rebels)
This is also a great Idea.

babeeroniea said:
THats a good Idea also choosing a few more options would be cool like party color party characteristics too like in the troop editor how you can choose bandit or commoners.
AdamVikingen said:
This is also a great Idea.

Check out the Sword of Damocals mod. 

There are a few mods out there that let you pick your color.  The mod I am working on will tie the color of your banner chosen to the color of your faction.

What we need is the ability to rename your troops.  That way I could more easily re-use dead heroes/companions...

Isn;t there a change party name command? I haven;t got my module system at the moment but I swear I saw it. Then surely all you need is an adition to the camp menu and a way to enter the string (not entirely sure about how you do that) and one very simple trigger.

Not useless, rather not much used.
I don't think many people would care about this.

I think being able to name your party would be a small but worthwhile addition to the Roleplayability of the game. Kellis Khan's Ivory Horde has a nice ring, eh?

Instead of renaming your party why not individual soldiers, just saying it'd be cool to make a more elite class with a better name

Llew2 said:
James said:
How about Jehovah's Witness? That's when it's only you and Borcha, going party to party, and everyone tries to kill you.

you got it right there... :grin:

I mean, this could provoke a religious conflict that will become sooner or later inherent in Mount & Blade. Let us not push this that far.

Back
Top Bottom