My theory on life on other planets

Users who are viewing this thread

One problem Krashnok. If you think something fact on pure belief then you are basically describing Religion. You have to have firm evidence to have a firm foothold in an actual belief. Puma Punku is actually my biggest point of "No ****ing way".

No thorough explanation on how the pyramids were made? Hell, they're one of the most exhaustively researched pieces of architecture on the planet. Herodotus wrote about them (though he was wrong), and we know, more or less, how they were made. Consider that tens of thousands of labourers were drafted to make these things over the span of decades.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080328104302.htm

The Egyptians were not ass-scratching barbarians out in the middle of nowhere. They were one of the most advanced civilizations in antiquity.

EDIT: unrelated, but the author Jack McDevitt wrote a lot of great science fiction books based on the premise that intelligent life isn't so uncommon, but humanity, as it spread across the galaxy, has only found a couple of living inelligent species; the vast majority went extinct before making it to another star system.

Pierce Elliot said:
One problem Krashnok. If you think something fact on pure belief then you are basically describing Religion. You have to have firm evidence to have a firm foothold in an actual belief. Puma Punku is actually my biggest point of "No ****ing way".

Ohh no, I'm not trying to say that aliens are fact and that all these alien sightings and sites are fact.
I'm just trying to induce the strong possibility that they can be fact.
Just like I try to do with my friends,
a couple nights ago I saw a flying triangle over my apartment complex, I quickly realized what It was because I remember hearing reports about them ALL THE TIME in the UK and back in the US.
I swear on my life and everything important to me that it was a UFO.

But even tho I know what I saw, it still doesn't make it fact.

"A flying cigar shaped UFO from another planet, is not always a flying cigar shaped UFO from another planet"

strangetriangle.jpg

I go with the the belief system of believing that there are other life forms out there, yet I dont subscribe to the theory of those unexplained things on earth..because I personally dont care, I would rather explore the mysteries of the Universe then the mysteries of the earth.

Pierce Elliot said:
We have with modern technology. But even with our "Tree" technique, we'd have to move one into place, cut it to fit, and cut out what wasn't needed every 9 secs to fulfill the supposed deadline the pyramid was supposedly built in. Which is something we cannot do with modern technology. And then you have Puma Puncu which has diarite rock which, the only thing harder than Diarite is diamond.

Puma%20Punku034%20(Small).jpg

Tell me that precision work with diamod tipped tools was accomplished by a tribe that had no written language.

Precision work with diamond tipped tools was accomplished by a tribe that had no written language.

What's to say that they didn't have fancy tools back then? Look at it this way: if the entire modern world was wiped out by something, don't you think the people living on islands in the ocean, the people living tucked away in Africa/Australia/mountains somewhere would eventually come to our cities and say "oooh aliens"? That's a much bigger scale obviously. For some odd reason, there could have been a strangely advanced civilization that had no need for writing.

Edit: Hold on, what am I saying? Just because something is really hard doesn't mean it can't be carved.

LavaLampMaster said:
No thorough explanation on how the pyramids were made? Hell, they're one of the most exhaustively researched pieces of architecture on the planet. Herodotus wrote about them (though he was wrong), and we know, more or less, how they were made. Consider that tens of thousands of labourers were drafted to make these things over the span of decades.

The Egyptians were not ass-scratching barbarians out in the middle of nowhere. They were one of the most advanced civilizations in antiquity.

I can accept that the pyramids were not built in the short amount of time requiring each stone to be set every 9 secs. However, how did it get placed at the exact center of earths landmass without having known all of the earth? And why was the temple of the Aztecs the exact dimensions as this one?

And there were supossedly the "Books containing the knowledge of the Universe" in there too. Oh wait, the Knights Templar "Found something" in Egypt and formed the Masons. Aw **** I just connected the Illuminati to aliens.
Oyipggy said:
Pierce Elliot said:
We have with modern technology. But even with our "Tree" technique, we'd have to move one into place, cut it to fit, and cut out what wasn't needed every 9 secs to fulfill the supposed deadline the pyramid was supposedly built in. Which is something we cannot do with modern technology. And then you have Puma Puncu which has diarite rock which, the only thing harder than Diarite is diamond.

Tell me that precision work with diamod tipped tools was accomplished by a tribe that had no written language.

Precision work with diamond tipped tools was accomplished by a tribe that had no written language.

What's to say that they didn't have fancy tools back then? Look at it this way: if the entire modern world was wiped out by something, don't you think the people living on islands in the ocean, the people living tucked away in Africa/Australia/mountains somewhere would eventually come to our cities and say "oooh aliens"? That's a much bigger scale obviously. For some odd reason, there could have been a strangely advanced civilization that had no need for writing.

Edit: Hold on, what am I saying? Just because something is really hard doesn't mean it can't be carved.
Because Diamond tipped tools are very advanced? So unless they were just strangely advanced for no particular reason, and then they died out (Which seems terribly unlikely) then they required assistance.

Oyipggy said:
Pierce Elliot said:

I agree, the one thing that all this stuff fails on is the bull**** fact that these civs were not "advanced enough".

Who are we to say they were not? How would we know? we wouldnt.

Also, Krashnok, you most likely just answered your own thing. Because you had heard those stories and seen pictures of UFO and ****, your mind probably warped whatever you were seeing into the shape of a UFO.

Pierce Elliot said:
I can accept that the pyramids were not built in the short amount of time requiring each stone to be set every 9 secs. However, how did it get placed at the exact center of earths landmass without having known all of the earth? And why was the temple of the Aztecs the exact dimensions as this one?

Can you show me some data? Google so far has only shown me highly unobjective sites (for either side) and this one http://www.aldokkan.com/art/pyramid.htm

A diamond tool is a cutting tool with diamond grains fixed on the function parts of the tool via some kinds of bond materials or by some other special methods.[1] The diamonds used in these tools are synthetic or natural industrial diamond of different grain sizes and shapes. Diamond is especially suited to cut highly abrasive materials, such as ceramics, concrete and natural stone.

Oh those Advanced ancient civilizations fixing diamond grains to the end of tools, you know, after they find something harder than diamond to cut down the diamond to fix it to the tool.

@LavaLamp, Sure hold on.

Pierce Elliot said:
A diamond tool is a cutting tool with diamond grains fixed on the function parts of the tool via some kinds of bond materials or by some other special methods.[1] The diamonds used in these tools are synthetic or natural industrial diamond of different grain sizes and shapes. Diamond is especially suited to cut highly abrasive materials, such as ceramics, concrete and natural stone.

Oh those Advanced ancient civilizations fixing diamond grains to the end of tools, you know, after they find something harder than diamond to cut down the diamond to fix it to the tool.

@LavaLamp, Sure hold on.

Once again, just because something is really hard, does NOT mean it cannot be carved.

I am also quite interested to see this data.

Familyguy1 said:
Oyipggy said:
Pierce Elliot said:

I agree, the one thing that all this stuff fails on is the bull**** fact that these civs were not "advanced enough".

Who are we to say they were not? How would we know? we wouldnt.

Also, Krashnok, you most likely just answered your own thing. Because you had heard those stories and seen pictures of UFO and ****, your mind probably warped whatever you were seeing into the shape of a UFO.

Its kinda hard to believe that my mind just "warped" a huge black triangle with lights on the bottom tips that hovered slowly in clear view before shooting off north towards Michigan.

Until you see something like that with your own eyes, its REALLY easy to try and disprove what I saw.

And all these other people with pictures, and video, their minds must have just "warped" them too.

Its funny, during the whole "NASA hacker" thing, there were HIGHLY trusted men, in the UK and US government, saying they have seen and met aliens with their own eyes. I'm talking guys who control launching nuclear weapons, but surprisingly they just lie about it too with their 'warped' minds.

Read up on the NASA hacker.

Would these be the same trusted men that supposedly refused to fire nukes during the Cold War when they were told  to? I hear that's true, so it must be.

Pierce Elliot said:
LavaLampMaster said:

Are you making this **** up? If you taken geometry before I think you'll find that any point on a ball is the center. Granted, the earth is a bit ploin shaped.

Because Diamond tipped tools are very advanced? So unless they were just strangely advanced for no particular reason, and then they died out (Which seems terribly unlikely) then they required assistance.

You don't need tools of harder density to break down materials that are of denser consistency. How the hell do you think people cut diamonds? There are techniques for masonry, how you shatter a rock down a fault line doesn't necessary involve denser tools. And even if you're cutting a dense material with a less dense tool, you can still cut it! Usually with more precision due to the slowness of it.

Its kinda hard to believe that my mind just "warped" a huge black triangle with lights on the bottom tips that hovered slowly in clear view before shooting off north towards Michigan.

Until you see something like that with your own eyes, its REALLY easy to try and disprove what I saw.

And all these other people with pictures, and video, their minds must have just "warped" them too.

You know a spire at the Hindi temple in my old town would appear as a a rather rectangular shape from a far off distance, as one drew closer however, it would turn into a cylinder. Our eyes are not infallible, while you regard what the main scientific holds to be accurate with skepticism and distrust, why have you found this so easy to believe?

You guys are also forgetting the Pyramids with tunnels so deep there's no light, where fire doesn't burn due to lack of oxygen, and the theory they had light bulbs due drawings on the walls that look very much like light bulbs. And the Baghdad batteries. And various descriptions of spaceships in the bible.

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/great-pyramid-of-giza.html

Which proves and disproves a few points. What else was I supposed to get?
Swadius said:
Which pyramid(s) are you talking about?

He is talking about Giza

Pierce Elliot said:

I am having having trouble comprehending what exactly is being said by the author, could you please enlighten me as to how the article is relevant?

Swadius said:

He is talking about Giza
[/quote]

There any engineering plans I should look at? My search has come pu with nothing.

Swadius said:
Pierce Elliot said:

I am having having trouble comprehending what exactly is being said by the author, could you please enlighten me as to how the article is relevant?
Pierce Elliot said:
Swadius said:

He is talking about Giza

There any engineering plans I should look at? My search has come pu with nothing.
Are you referring to the light bulb thing I brought up?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_light

Back
Top Bottom