My servers aren't listed

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I've got a problem with my servers. No one can see them on the serverlist. They are shown on the favorites, but you can't join one of them without getting the 'Incorrect authorization key' error.
My first thought was that there is something wrong with wine. So I removed it and installed it again, but it did not change. I fully restarted the server, but it did not change. I removed Warband and installed it again, but it did not change. So I googled a bit and had found the link to the serverlist: http://warbandmain.taleworlds.com/handlerservers.ashx?type=list And the IP address of my servers isn't in this list. Here is a link to one of the servers IT_German_Battle As you can see, the server is running, but it isn't in the list.
Has anyone an idea why?

Yes. I have posted a link to one of them, so you can see that they are running properly.

I had forgotten to say, that this problem came a few days ago. Till than you could see them and join on them. 

Apart from just uploading pictures, these internet sites also give you a feeling of safety mainly because you won't really feel the demand to dispose your unique websites.

--------------------

I also searched for this error in the whole TW forum and in other forums. But noone really had an idea how you could get the server to work again. Someone wrote that you should change a value in the rgl_config.txt
Some other users said that the server is working fine again, but as you can see this didn't work on our server. The server ran perfectly over a 6 months period but suddenly they didn't work. There was no patch for the warband system and no update for the linux kernel. Maybe someone else has an idea how to get the server to work again. The very last possibility is a reinstallation of the whole system or changing the whole server.
Please give us a hint if you know something about this failure. Everything could be useful to solve this problem.

Back
Top Bottom