Version number
v1.0.2.6967
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Wrosty

Recruit
özet : 6 days ago, the game was working without any problems, but after the break, I am encountering such an error. Everything opens except this save. I have 120 hours of labor in it Error :" A problem occured while trying to load the save game"
Nasıl Çoğaltılır :
Hile kullandığınız mı ve ifadelerinizi hangileri :Not
Sahne Adı (bilgiliyse):
Medya (Ekran Görüntüleri ve Video):
Bilgisayar Özellikleri :16gb ram
İŞLETİM SİSTEMİ:Windows 10 PRO
GPU:3060 PALİT RTX
GPU Sürücüsü Sürümü:
İŞLEMCİ:AMD R5 PRO 3600
VERİ DEPOSU:Steam
Anakart:B550M Biostar
Depolama Aygıtı (HDD/SSD):James Donkey 240gb ssd
Image my save
Image new save version (different)

I have the same issue. Sometime my autosave are working but not my manual save and sometime just one of the 3 autosave are working…
I tried all kind of saving but the day after it make my game crash too.

Hey, can you please share your save file so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, can you please share your save file so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
You can find all the file on this topic :https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/saved-game-make-crash-while-loading.456233/
I wrote a ticket like you said by the way.
Thank you.

i open ticket. can you look ?

Back
Top Bottom