My mod:Heart of Mercy for 1.003 ----10.19 update

Users who are viewing this thread

SirBombastic said:
I'm interested on paying this mod, got a question for those who had been playing it. Do the recruitable Lords act as normal ones? Do they patrol around the castle? Or you just station them into a castle and they stay as defensive units?

thanks in advance

yes the lords act normal.
they do what u tell them to do

thxs for the quick answer!
I think that is a really cool feature, so I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I'm playing right now Calradia Rising, where you can create you own faction called Calradia. In this mod you get a name or you're just a Rebel?
If I copy the troops.txt from Calradia rising and put in on this mod, would it casue conflicts? I think it probably would, but i'd really like to merge some parts of the 2 mods so I can get a perfect result.

Thanks Hessian, great to know its really simple to change your kingdom's name. About the other stuff, gonna try when i ge home from work.

So my health bar is still all black (cant tell if im getting hurt or not). Still not able to see anything other than the norm in the char review (even made a new char to see if it would change).

Biggest thing is... How do I recruit the Lords? Do I just go into party and talk with them? Ive got 14 Lords as Prisoners right now, I talk with everyone of them daily and nothing has happened so far in about 12 days.

If your looking for an expanded troop tree, expanded armory, ability to have lords and land, and a generally harder game i mixed together "Native Expansion" and "Heart of Mercy". I took all the fundamentals from heart of mercy and copied them into the "N.E. Mod"

N.E. https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=904

Everything seems to work except for a double health bar ... the custom one from "H.M." and the original on top of each other... but its only a few pixels of overlap ...

the game is rather hard now ... with 600 people in a town and the fact that they are much stronger ... "it gets tough"

Howto
Combined folder files together "Languages, music, resource, scene obj, sounds, textures"

copied from H.M. to N.E.

conversation.txt,
Factions.txt,
game_variables.txt,
main.bmp,
menus.txt,
mission_templates.txt,
module.ini, Presentations.txt,
quick_strings.txt,
scripts.txt,
triggers.txt,
variables.txt.

i think thats all ...

New game -- Import Char --- etc etc --- owned in first battle for under estimating teh enemy :razz:

Skoad ---
My health bar is totally black in the arena... but just there ...

do you occupy a castle currently? maybe the trigger is dependent on you having your kingdom established? it takes me approx 7 games days to recruit 1 lord ...

I just tweaked

conversation.txt
dialog_states.txt
menus.txt
mission_templates.txt
module.ini
presentations.txt
quick_strings.txt
scripts.txt
skills.txt
sounds.txt
triggers.txt
variable_uses.txt
variables.txt

but don't forget to copy languages\en

uamadman, I am currently helping Lady of Suno reclaim Swadia.  Ive got plenty of cassles.

Every day (in game) I go to my Party and try to talk to the Lords but none of them are wanting to join. Has been about a month in game with no luck yet.

Please someone tell me what is going on. I own almost the entire Swadia territory. Have got 12 Lords and 2 Kings in my Party as Prisoners.

Skoad said:
uamadman, I am currently helping Lady of Suno reclaim Swadia.  Ive got plenty of cassles.

Every day (in game) I go to my Party and try to talk to the Lords but none of them are wanting to join. Has been about a month in game with no luck yet.

Please someone tell me what is going on. I own almost the entire Swadia territory. Have got 12 Lords and 2 Kings in my Party as Prisoners.

you should be able to ask lords join your cause as part of that quest ...
Thats now how i did it ...

I just took over a castle all for me ... no quest or nething ... it will turn blue with your "name Kingdom" as its owner ...
it worked for me then ... 7 days later i had a lord ...

I remember trying after starting the lady of suno quest ... it didn't work by recruiting from your captives ...

Thanks a lot. That would explain it. I havnt actually been my own King or whatever title it would give me. Ive always been udner someone else. I just finished helping Lady of Suno take the throne. Think I may leave the nation and take over a castle on my own while Ive got all these prisoners :razz:.

Wont play again until tomorrow but Ill let you know how it works out. Thanks agian.

Still no luck. I sat at a inn and slept through a whole month. Stopping each day to go into my Party and talk to the prisoners Ive got (the lordS) to see if they would join me. Nothing.

Noticed that you said you couldnt recruit from your captives (prisoners)  so did a Lord just pop up out of nowhere to join you? Ive had no Lords join me yet.

I am currently my own Kingdom. I own Suno, along with 3 castles.

Skoad said:
Still no luck. I sat at a inn and slept through a whole month. Stopping each day to go into my Party and talk to the prisoners Ive got (the lordS) to see if they would join me. Nothing.

Noticed that you said you couldnt recruit from your captives (prisoners)  so did a Lord just pop up out of nowhere to join you? Ive had no Lords join me yet.

For heart of mercy you recruit from your captives ... sorry for the misunderstanding

All i can say is export char and start anew ... if you still cant get it ill upload a save game somewhere for you so you can see that it is possible

I dont know. Im just going to give up. Cant get it to work. Started new game, been playing the hell out of it. Have 10 Lords in captivity and  4 castles. On day 65 and I have asked the Lords every day. The only thing they say is

"Skoad: Behold"
"Prisoner: Whats the Matter"
The the same old "dont try to escape etc etc"

-Edit- I uninstalled, reinstalled, then added this mod. Started a new game, played and still no luck. Obviously Im not doing something right or Im just very unlucky.

Torecruit the Lords do I goto

Camp>Take Action>Recruit Prisoners
or
Party>Talk
?

Back
Top Bottom