MP Fantasy My Little Pony skin [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

I enjoyed MM in this format, I never got around to converting it though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EiT_-BUPmk&feature=plcp

I was going to add those pony skins after they animated them.

I would still be working on porting it over to NW if I didn't have to find and make instrumentals of like, 5000 songs now on specific instruments

Armored said:
I enjoyed MM in this format, I never got around to converting it though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EiT_-BUPmk&feature=plcp

I was going to add those pony skins after they animated them.
Bahaha, I had replaced all the shouts the Russians had with Konata shouting apupue!
Twas hilarious :lol:

Master Unicorn said:
Singleplayer
Multiplayer

Multi replaces all horses with ponies and single just adds Twilight Sparkle to your inventory when you start a new game

(Nothing for napoleonic wars though to my knowledge)

set2121 said:
can sum one make a my little pony friendship is magic skin for the cav horse that would make my day :grin:

hey Everypony, glad to see my mod made it here to the taleworlds forum. I'm currently still working on the warband release of this mod, and just got animation implemented. :grin: YAY!!! as soon as i finish the warband release i will probably port to WFAS after that however, i will do everything in my power to make Naponyonic wars become a reality. :grin: check my youtube channel for development logs/updates on my progress. youtube search "bullonoob91" for my profile.

- Vojox Boggyman

sniper2.jpg

While i personally dont have anything against bronies (they can like whatever show they want), replying to every sensible argument with 'Haters gonna hate' GIFS isnt going to help anyone.

Punishment said:
While i personally dont have anything against bronies (they can like whatever show they want), replying to every sensible argument with 'Haters gonna hate' GIFS isnt going to help anyone.

HATERS GONNA HA-...

Oh...yes...Apologies

Vincenzo said:
You should fix the bugs with the materials (watch for normalmaps and the right shader!) and remove the saddle and release it :smile:
already done, i just wanted to put up a few seconds of footage to settle any doubts everypony might be having as to whether or not this mod will ever exist. :grin:

will post the new version of My little Warband near the end of this week if everything goes well, once that project is fully completed I can dedicate all my efforts to Naponyonic wars. (which shouldn't take long at all to port, all the hard work was done with warband, which was mostly teaching myself to mod, I had no clue what i was getting into when i started out, MLW is my first ever Video game mod, and i had no previous experience or training)  :shock:

-Vojox Boggyman

Because it's a thread containing talk of a legitimate modifications despite the occasional idiotic 'Hurr Poneez' post and 'Hurr poneez are ghey' posts...?

Bobthehero said:
''occasionnal?''
Okay, more then occasional, but I didn't read the whole thread. The mix of stupid posts from people on either side makes me sure I didn't miss much.

Back
Top Bottom