my charm does not go up

Users who are viewing this thread

kapko

Recruit
So, i made a new character 2 days ago and i speced him into social and intelingence. After that I spend nearly 3 hours doing quests and improving my relations with people throughout the whole map. I was doing a ton of quests where i had to persuade people and then I checked my charm and it was still sitting on 55 points and 1 xp - I did not get a single xp in charm for almost 3 hours of work.
The game says I need to improve relations with people to improve charm so why does it not work? Is it a bug? Also do the quests where you persuade someone increase your charm or not? It would be pretty stupid if they dont.

Thanks for any reasonable response.
I am sorry if there is a thread on this already, I did not find it.

Hmmm.. The best way I've found to increase charm is to increase your relationship with noble lords and ladies. If you're part of a faction you can use your influence to vote on fief distribution. How much influence you use for your vote directly correlates to the amount of relationship increase with the lord you're voting for. The higher the increase and the more lords with whom you have positive relations increase your charm.

I think you can also train it by choosing to release lords you've defeated in battle instead of capturing them.
Yes, I know about that, the thing is that I wanted to increase charm by increasing relations with "not nobles". Also the persuasion is kind of a thing I would add to the list of "how to increase charm".

Yes, I know about that, the thing is that I wanted to increase charm by increasing relations with "not nobles". Also the persuasion is kind of a thing I would add to the list of "how to increase charm".
Ahhhh! So specifically raising your charm by increasing relations with notables (people you recruit from). Yes, I've noticed that increasing your relations with these notables doesn't do anything to charm. I just assumed that was intended but maybe it's a bug. Now that I think about it....
giphy.gif

You get charm from a successful barter with people. I usually give them a gift of 10 denars. It's not a lot of money, but it's the thought that counts.

barter all people you met. Since you're not at war or else, you have nothing to barter. So just clic ok, the barter is always successfull and your charm is raising while doing nothing...

Back
Top Bottom