Muscovite rebellion on the fritz...

Users who are viewing this thread

wickhmar

Recruit
Hey guys,

I dove into the Muscovite plot a little fast and loose. I have just rebelled with around 5 lords on my side (only found out about the Odoyevsky letter after pestering the other lords for days! MAH-MOW). How long till I can ask them again?

After two failed sieges on my part, I'm now being pincered by the Crimeans and the Tsar's armies and I only have one town left, Kursk. Will I fail the storyline if all my cities are taken or will it carry on as long as I have lords on my side?

I'm thinking of hiding out with the Cossacks long enough to make some money again from trading powder (well that sounds dodgy...), then I can get a Cossack merc army up and running, maybe some Polish cav too if I can sneak up to their camp.

I could then sue for peace with the Crimeans for 33k, leaving them at war with the Tsar and giving me the opportunity to start taking back towns.

I'm just worried losing Kursk will lose me the game...
:shock:

All good now, I Ctrl-X'd because screw wasting time. Declared peace with the Crimeans, the Polish and the Swedes. Gathered a merc army of Cossack Marksmen, Swedish Infantry and Polish Cavalry armed to the nines and STOMPED DEM.  :cool:

Screw your guys not helping in sieges sometimes though, that blows. It's like, we're marching for days then when we get to the main event "Oh look! A dog with a fluffy tail!". Morons.

Thank Christ for Odoesvky's letter too, that thing's a game changer. Final thoughts, seems like you need a tidy million for a rebellion to succeed. Also, in Warband it must be a pain manually recruiting Lords and I think the storyline should end at becoming Tsar, or helping Stepan become Tsar with the option of total domination afterwards if you so feel inclined.

You will become the Tsar. Basically, what you can do is to convince the Lords with the letter, and they will join you on the rebellion, instead of Stepan Razin. In other words, you're basically rebelling against the Tsar and Stepan Razin. Also, if you have the chance, capture the Tsar and Stepan Razin and always, I mean, always place them by your side as prisoners, because once you place them in a prison or release them, you will never be able to see them in-game again.

missedyousobad22 said:
You will become the Tsar. Basically, what you can do is to convince the Lords with the letter, and they will join you on the rebellion, instead of Stepan Razin. In other words, you're basically rebelling against the Tsar and Stepan Razin. Also, if you have the chance, capture the Tsar and Stepan Razin and always, I mean, always place them by your side as prisoners, because once you place them in a prison or release them, you will never be able to see them in-game again.
Do you need them later?

Csatádi said:
missedyousobad22 said:
Do you need them later?

No. Because once you'll only become Tsar, if you overthrow them. In other words, they will have to "disappear" for you to be Tsar. If you wish to have them in-game, you'd need to keep them as Tsar.(In case Stepan Razin becomes Tsar, Tsar Mikhailovich has to disappear, if you know what I mean.)

Back
Top Bottom