[MuR] Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

{MuR}_1Lt_Lazlo

Just who are we?
We're nobodies who've served with multiple regiments over the course of 5 years (6-7 if you include Mount&Musket) before deciding to start our own regiment.

What kind of regiment are we going to be?
Cavalry. We decided to start a Cavalry Regiment because it sounded like fun and I have experience with it.

Why should people join us?
Because we're professionals. The main reason we decided to start this regiment in the first place is because we grew tired of the immaturity and lack of discipline in many of the regiments we served with, especially amongst the officers.

So are we sticks in the mud then?
No, of course not, we don't just intend to join events in NW and leave without speaking to each other afterwards. We are a community that is currently occupied by only two people, but two people who play other games as well (CSGO, Arma 3, Men of War, just to name a few) because that's what we do when we're not on NW; we still game, and have fun.

So we're diverse then?
Well in case you haven't realized it yet I've been slowly creating an LGBT pride flag out of these seemingly random colour choices, so yes I would consider us diverse because not only do we game alot, but we game with everyone, so if you're looking for a regiment that's all inclusive then we're right up your alley.

How do I sign up?
Add Me or {MuR}_Cpt_ieele on Steam to get access to the steam group:
Code:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MoreURideRegiment
And we'll work things out from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom