Resolved Multiple gameplay issues

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a few separate problems for now. (I though it would be more effective to include them into a single post, than to create multiple threads.)

Issue 1.:
In the arena during practise fight and tournaments, my character nor the companions gain skill experience. For not combat based main characters, it is much harder to level up the weapon skills without the practise fights. Also it is much easier to level up certain weapon skills (like archery) or the athletics (in case of a rider) in practise fights, since a horseman wont dismount in a real battle only to level up his athletics so he wont be entirely sitting duck in sieges for example and a footarcher can only loosen like 5-10 arrows max per battle until he gets swarmed by enemy infantry or cavalry. Please take a look into it and consider allowing skill leveling in such arena fights.

Issue 2.:
When I manually assign a class (forexample skirmisher, or archer) for any unit type (both regular troops and companions), every change gets reverted back to its original class I (infantry) value in case I load a save game. Its rather annoying to keep reseting everything after each reloading or prolonged periods of time. Plase take a look into it.

Issue 3.:
This one is a graphical bug. Certain heroes have a messed up portrait picture, and these characters tend to cause sever graphical buy when met on the battlefield or the arena. Their texture gets infintitly replicated in a sherical manner around them, almost like a bubble. They are still killable and act as the same way as any other character so their hitboxes arent messed up, only their visuals.

Issue 4.:
Also a grahical bug. In an aserai city, the city of Askar if i recall corretly (and every other aserai city wihch uses the same arena) has missing textures in certain parts of the arena. This is simply an aesthetic issue, does not cause people to fall out of the map or anything. Plase take a look into it eventually.

Issue 5.:
Night battles are way too dark. Nearly impossible to locate the enemy letalone fight them. This results the bots hacking themselves while I am but an outsider of the battle. No this is not realistic, since the bots have infrared vision and alsoways know exactly where the enemies are, so the player is the only one blinded by the darkness.

Issue 6.:
No voice commands or command animations can be seen during bandit hideout assault.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

We are marking this thread as resolved as the requested information has not been provided. Please let us know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom