Multiplayer master server not populating

Users who are viewing this thread

Outcome69

Recruit
For some reason, since beta, I have not been able to see any servers listed in the server browser.  I have even tried turning off / disabling my firewalls (including my hardware one).

I thought that it may have been a bug in the beta, but it seems to have found it's way into the full release.

I am running Windows 7 x64 if that matters.  Any ideas?

And yes, I am making sure that I am searching for "internet" games... not favorites or lan.  I am also hitting search and not hitting refresh.

Yea I just posted it there.  This really sucks... I have been looking forward to this for a long time... And now am majorly disappointed that it likely is going to be blamed on my ISP after reading some of the statements in the bug forum.  That is, even though 1000 other games work perfectly fine through my ISP.

So I posted the bug... still no response.

I also noticed that an update was pushed today that supposedly fixed this issue.  It DID NOT FIX THIS ISSUE as stated.  I am still experiencing this bug.

Can anyone from TaleWorlds respond to this?

BUMP... because again I really want to play... and multiplayer is obviously still broken for some people.

I have this exact issue on the computer at my mother's house. I can run every single game but Mount and Blade: Warband in Multiplayer. I have a Windows Vista 32-bit. On the computer at my father's house it works perfectly, Windows Vista 64-bit.

This really needs to be moved to the technical support forum. Can a moderator do that for me?  I just realized that I originally posted it in the wrong forum.  Maybe that would get this issue looked at.

I mean... if it is my ISP that is causing this problem, let me say this: THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN ANY OTHER GAMES.  So it obviously has something to do with how the game populates the server list that is messing up.

its been 4 days and no servers appear yet on my internet list. Could anyone help me out. Just bought the game* 6 days ago and it was working fine. I'v checked my firewall, opened ports, turn of on router, restart computer, and it is searching on "internet" for servers. Could be have support here please?..

Back
Top Bottom