Multiplayer Connection to Server Lost Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

So the latest patch worked for a moment, then not anymore?

I would assume it is not related to the patch then...

Did you install any other software, look into drivers, restart router.. etc.

Vincenzo said:
So the latest patch worked for a moment, then not anymore?

I would assume it is not related to the patch then...

Did you install any other software, look into drivers, restart router.. etc.

No to all of these. I've had no problem connection wise with any TaleWorlds products until the patch hit.

I have tried everything ever suggested on all threads from resetting the secure connection to 0 trying the M&B test files, and deleting the rcl files even though there was never 2 and always 1.

I just recently joined a regiment and 90% of my games I get disconnected and when I can play its only for 5 minutes.

Now its gotten to the point where I made this account just to find the answers to this I really want to play this game please someone help!

Sun of Austerlitz 1805 said:
I have tried everything ever suggested on all threads from resetting the secure connection to 0 trying the M&B test files, and deleting the rcl files even though there was never 2 and always 1.

I just recently joined a regiment and 90% of my games I get disconnected and when I can play its only for 5 minutes.

Now its gotten to the point where I made this account just to find the answers to this I really want to play this game please someone help!

im in the exact same spot as you. Its gotten to the point where i join a game, and once a new round starts give it about 5 minutes and ill be disconnected

I've got a similar problem. A while back I had the rgl_config problem, fixed it and it worked fine for a long time. Then about 3-4 months ago I bought Napoleonic Wars and ever since I haven't been able to connect to any Warband servers including native. Searched though things and tried numerous ways to fix it and none worked. Decided I want to give it another try though, as I would enjoy being able to play again. I used the network_test.exe yesterday and it worked fine. I even loaded up the cRPG mod and played that for hours without any problems. Then I shut my computer down over night and it no longer seems to work. Not only am I no longer to connect again, but when I open the multiplayer menu I get an error saying
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1992: Invalid Mesh ID: 878; Line NO 27:
At script: add_troop_to_cur_tableau_for_profile.

Working fine now though.

Back
Top Bottom