In Progress [Multiplayer] Can't log in. Stuck forever on 'Logging in'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8.31530
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Maelarion

Recruit
Summary: Can't log in to Multiplayer. Firewall not a problem. On main branch.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 4070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i7-6700k
RAM: 16 Gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

As some others. Endless login screen. Had only just reinstalled, used to work a couple of years ago when I last played.

Don't have a Bannerlord ID, or at least I'm not sure where to find it. If it's after log in, I don't have a way to see it.

I play via steam. Steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992707757/

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the devs for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, @Jose Perez sorry for the late reply. This is a temporary issue that is usually fixed within the hour, if the issue is persistent please share your bannerlord id or platform profile so we can further inspect the issue.

k8600, on Microsoft has had this issue since the 3rd week after launch. I would appreciate being able to login in under 20 minutes thanks.

Last edited:
hello! are you actually able to log in after 20 minutes?
Yes typically, it is a latency issue with my connection to the server I believe. You have to play with the connection on your screen for it to work for me.

Best Hopefuls:
1. Go to multiplayer just after loading through main screen
2. Wait to make any controller commands until both the login words and logo are highlighted yellow
3. Spam click A after it is and wait 30 secs. If no response restart game
Helpful notes, if you get the wheel that you’re logging in go do some dishes or something and come back. Lol

It also helped me to be able to be invited by friends. Are you on Xbox by chance? I can send you an inv next time you’re in. We’re also have a semi healthy community depending on if TW wants their servers to work or not on Microsoft. Probably a billing issue tbh.

Back
Top Bottom