Multiplayer 1.570

Users who are viewing this thread

Green?!  GO BLUE!  Haha, I'm actually from Ann Arbor, 5 minutes from the Big House.  Consequently, I'd be remiss if I allowed your statement to go unanswered  :wink:.  And yes, sadly, Detroit is in Michigan.  We try to pretend it doesn't exist.

ScientiaExcelsa said:
Green?!  GO BLUE!  Haha, I'm actually from Ann Arbor, 5 minutes from the Big House.  Consequently, I'd be remiss if I allowed your statement to go unanswered  :wink:.  And yes, sadly, Detroit is in Michigan.  We try to pretend it doesn't exist.

bahaha. are you a real wolverine, or just a fan? i'm at msu right now :grin:

Just a fan!  I go to a community college.  I plan to transfer to the U within a year or so, though, so I'll be a real wolverine soon!  Plan B is Eastern.  Actually I care nothing for football or sports in general except in the capacity of a great subject for banter when I'm with my Buckeye friends or family.  I'm so disconnected that I don't even know whether we've played State yet!  In the event we haven't I feel I am duty-bound to indulge in a bit of disparaging hubris, to wit -- we're gonna crush you guys this year!  :grin:

ScientiaExcelsa said:
Just a fan!  I go to a community college.  I plan to transfer to the U within a year or so, though, so I'll be a real wolverine soon!  Plan B is Eastern.  Actually I care nothing for football or sports in general except in the capacity of a great subject for banter when I'm with my Buckeye friends or family.  I'm so disconnected that I don't even know whether we've played State yet!  In the event we haven't I feel I am duty-bound to indulge in a bit of disparaging hubris, to wit -- we're gonna crush you guys this year!  :grin:

lol. let this be the end of the off topicness we got goin on, but i'm afraid you're mistaken. you guys are going DOWN.

(any further trash talking please direct to my mail box :])

Heh, this thread was wrapped up after the 4th post or so and went irrevocably off-topic immediately thereafter, but I guess you're right.  Still, I gotta get in the last word.  Go Blue! WOO!

ScientiaExcelsa said:
Heh, this thread was wrapped up after the 4th post or so and went irrevocably off-topic immediately thereafter, but I guess you're right.  Still, I gotta get in the last word.  Go Blue! WOO!

*reporting to moderator* jk :grin:

i think we play eachother next week, yo!

i mean. i think we beat you next week!

Back
Top Bottom