Multiplayer 1.570

Users who are viewing this thread

Bramble

Recruit
I can't join any warband servers because the version I need is 1.570 but I can't find the upgrade patch anywhere - anyone out there know how to get it?

I believe you have to check this website.

http://beta.taleworlds.com/download.aspx

I'm not in the Beta myself it was just discussed in another thread, hope this helps.

I tried downloading from that link and got this message:
E-mail / serial number combination does not match with any beta tester information.

I am guessing it's because you are supposed to send them an e-mail to sing up for e-mail, or something along those lines. Does anybody know how to go about signing up for the closed beta testing?

Yeah, closed beta had a registration period a while ago. You had to apply for the beta to be in with a chance of getting into it. There may be a possible open beta however, that you might be able to get into at a later date. This is unconfirmed though.

Polcherrr said:
tough luck close beta alrdy started

i'm in it now it's great.  i'm guessing they'll slowly open things up and let more people in.  most of the servers stay low pop or empty most of the time and i'v yet to see a server packed.

You Euros will have to excuse my Texan countryman.  They say everything's bigger in Texas but mainly it's full of blatherskites and braggadocio :grin:.  I think they're trying to compensate for being on the losing side of the Dixie line...and for needing our help to beat the Mexicans  :wink:.

Seriously though, some of my best friends are from Texas.  Great state.  Just not as great as Michigan.

ScientiaExcelsa said:
You Euros will have to excuse my Texan countryman.  They say everything's bigger in Texas but mainly it's full of blatherskites and braggadocio :grin:.  I think they're trying to compensate for being on the losing side of the Dixie line...and for needing our help to beat the Mexicans  :wink:.

Seriously though, some of my best friends are from Texas.  Great state.  Just not as great as Michigan.

go green :]

Back
Top Bottom