MS-Paint Things You Hate About Your Life

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know why people ask that, but it sure does say a lot about your ****ing character to walk up and ask this.

I'm nearsighted, of course.

What does it say about my character :???:?
I was just curious. And I'm nearsighted too  :smile:

Hugglez
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

That first statement was directed at Raz.

So, my friend works too hard.
He's an A/B student and he's in summer school so he doesn't have to take Geography in high school.

People who use racial slurs in a videogame. It's just stupid, really, because half the time the person is not of said descent.

I'm going to post here everytime someone makes my day relatively unpleasant, I think it will keep me from exploding and/or imploding. Not that someone calling me "NGER" in a game makes my day unpleasant.

You should take comfort in the fact that they will be dead before they turn 15 due to the flesh-eating virus I've just released.

Jerky said:
Oh please :roll:
I was here when posts were given from Off topic posts, And I have over 3300 posts. I was a sergeant knigh in arms with 1150 counted posts, but I'm a quinea pig for a new anti spam thingie, and I couldn't hold the spam off anymore. Given that I already had few... "Encounters" with L-l, I'm not his favourite poster, And he generally hates People  living things (except Pawwuw, but I'm not sure if he's a living thing). So after a few.. "Misunderstandings", He left me with 1 post.
So now I will have to spam till I'm at 1350 again shall think more about my posts and make good points in them, to raise my postcount (So that I won't get banned, mind you) And status. The latter isn't going well, since after every post with some non-spam thing in Arch (or someone else) gives a :shock:, and everytime I see something like that, my will not to spam is weakened.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

spam3mp.jpg

Oh and do keep the thread clean, I kinda enjoy this one

Add: And this (don't look) is what the boys where talking about

Okay, But only because you asked nicely.
(Compared to Banning everyone)
nimetn6zt.png

I don't like goatees.

The edit: My eyes! Oh god, why do you hate my eyes?!

Back
Top Bottom