MP ping getting worse by every patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Crypex

Veteran
Hello

I noticed that by the end of each patch my ping just keeps getting worse in NA servers. For perspective I used to have 40 ping during the earlier stages of MP say 1.3 etc. as it kept going on post 1.5 I started getting 60-70 and now in 1.53 I have been consistently getting 100+ I troubleshot and I am confident my router and internet speed work fine with local ping that is normal however given NA banner lord servers I feel that they keep decreasing to the point that is outrageous,

Has anyone been having issues with servers getting worse over their MP experience? I feel that with the ping getting worse I honestly stopped playing MP all together for the lack of players and stable ping in the game.

In EU the problem is a bit weird. I (living in southern Germany) had a 30-40 ping for most of the time until August. Starting in August my ping was at min 50 and sometimes just decided to jump to 120+ (servers most likely in the Netherlands or northwest Germany at that time as a member of my clan, who's from Holland, had 5 ping). Now my ping is back to 30-40. I'm not fully understanding it either.

VPN is a must have for most germans since July.
4lgakp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom