Mountin i Blade for LEFT-HANDED people

Users who are viewing this thread

Adisovski

Recruit
Once upon a time there was a certain man. Imagine this he was (LEFT-HANDED).
war occurred in his country and he swore to protect his country.
but he was different from his companions warriors
He did not know to use a sword with the right hand he was freaking lefty
He asked the blacksmith to make him a worthy weapon for lefties
but blacksmith were lazy to make a weapon for lefties so our hero went into battle with sword in his right hand when the battle began he first died because of RH sword

THANK U GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!!

shadowarcher said:
i'm sorry but if you don't have a problem to report then this thread is considered spam, please remove it before i call and Admin to do so

I would agree with shadow's harshness, but this is actually something that would be nice in the game. Anyway, you really should close this.

Seemed like a suggestion/request post that got posted in the wrong part of the forums. Perhaps a moderator could move it?

I'm thinking that your average lefty-at-arms better learn how to use a sword in his right hand pretty quickly if he wants to fight effectively in a formation with mainly right-handed fellows.

There's a reason there are less left-handers, pal.

You stink in hand-to-hand fights.

To prove that fact, I think we should organize a Lefty vs Righty battle in MP sometime.

Edit: This was a joke.

There aren't any less left-handed people because they suck at hand-to-hand fight. There's just less left-handed people. I don't think you'd need a special sword for fighting with left hand though. It'd suck in formation and you'd be thought of as influenced by the devil for being left-handed. In short; it didn't happen often, if it did happen it was "rectified" via beatings and/or hidden and as such not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom