Mount & Blade Warband version 1.166 patch (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you planning to fix the Warband Module System?

Cause right now it is not compilable out of the box, which is not a big issue for experienced modders but will cause all kind of frustration for novices.

I think there's a bug; when you try and play native multiplayer the war spear doesn't work any more, it just gives you the regular spear.

Please can we have a fix for this soon as it's pretty annoying.

Thanks, Corsair.

Corsair831 said:
I think there's a bug; when you try and play native multiplayer the war spear doesn't work any more, it just gives you the regular spear.

Please can we have a fix for this soon as it's pretty annoying.

Thanks, Corsair.
No fake reports, thank you.

Lav said:
Are you planning to fix the Warband Module System?

Cause right now it is not compilable out of the box, which is not a big issue for experienced modders but will cause all kind of frustration for novices.
We got your reports. We will be looking at this. Thank you!

I'm not able to play anything now; everyone is still running the older version... hopefully this changes soon? :-/

Finally... the module system is out!

Noob question: what does this operation?
Code:
get_operation_set_version       = 55 # (get_operation_set_version, <destination>),

Also, as suggested here, could you guys fix the in game hosted server security hole? (in case you don't want to read that topic, here is the fix (quoted from the topic): "So put "(eq, ":player_no", 0)," after "(neg|multiplayer_is_dedicated_server),".")

The_dragon said:
Noob question: what does this operation?
Code:
get_operation_set_version       = 55 # (get_operation_set_version, <destination>),
It does exactly what it says: returns the supported version of operations set. Which is currently 0. :smile:

HomerJay said:
What about the dedicated server files? The currently available version is 1.158.
I would also ask this. The updated module system just released is great, thanks; but the new dedicated server executable is also necessary to make use of the new operations in multiplayer mods.

I think that you can download the Viking Conquest's dedicate server files (https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest/Download); it is updated for 1.166.

One month has passed since the release. Please, update the dedicated server files. It isn't normal that we need to pick out files from the server of Viking Conquest.

If theres one thing which annoys me it is this:
http://i.gyazo.com/e176180a14b1588495a64d82069786cd.png

55 kb/s is great for 355 Mb and only for one reason: Update the server to 1.166...

I just bought M&B:WB on steam. It's the 1.166 version. Do I need to wait for the mods to be updated to this version, or since the latest patch only affects the Viking DLC, can I use some mods. Please advise.

The OP states that the patch shouldn't affect anything in native, so mods should be unaffected by the patch. I've also read nothing in mod threads about any problems; someone would have noticed if mods weren't working after the patch, so go ahead and download whatever mods you want to play  :smile:

Sigifrith said:
I just bought M&B:WB on steam. It's the 1.166 version. Do I need to wait for the mods to be updated to this version, or since the latest patch only affects the Viking DLC, can I use some mods. Please advise.

For some reason only a few mods work for me. It's like the launcher doesn't detect the other modules

DavidTheAssassin said:
Sigifrith said:

For some reason only a few mods work for me. It's like the launcher doesn't detect the other modules

you need to scroll down the modules list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom