Mount & Blade video of your life!

Users who are viewing this thread

pepikJS

Recruit
My Mount & Blade video will show you what mean mediaeval in present. Dirty bloody battles without rules, rhythmic video-cut and music from Queen. That 's mediaeval!

This will be your anthem!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNFc0VWGAwo

Say what you think about it. Critize! Praise me! Crucify me for that!
Tell me your suggestion!

Vid  is great! One of the first views and first favorite too :mrgreen: Only thing - your English is bad.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk naked gay guy runing through a field!!
rest of the movie is great  :grin: :grin:
5 stars :grin:
(and i got the first comment HA)

Didn't notice any error besides "discrease" so your English isn't THAT bad. I liked the shot with the lamellar vest wearing woman between the crenellations, but you used a lot of bloom at times.:razz:

cellodude said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk naked gay guy runing through a field!!
rest of the movie is great  :grin: :grin:
5 stars :grin:
(and i got the first comment HA)
my comment was first :lol:

pepikJS said:
But in my dictionary are two phrases - "medieval" and "mediaeval". Both are right.
I would have to say that the second one is an older way to say it, probably a remain from the Latin language, where that particular construction is used a lot. Spell check shows it instantly as an error, so it's not modern. Just like demon and daemon.

Oh, and discrease doesn't mean anything. The word in the song is disgrace.

Gotta go watch the vid again, it's so uplifting :mrgreen:

Yes. Discrease/disgrace - dammit. Such a mistake. What should I say. I´m blind and I cant "speek inglish".
Enjoy the video and praise me! Or send me to hell...

And I change "mediaeval" to "medieval" (in youtube description). It sounds better.

Eh.. Is that you playing in the video..? If so, nice shooting : )

And also, nice video.

(And yes Lud, we know you can take on the US army with a bow made of paper and arrows made out of thin air, so please don't say he sucks with bow and arrow)

stygN said:

And also, nice video.

(And yes Lud, we know you can take on the US army with a bow made of paper and arrows made out of thin air, so please don't say he sucks with bow and arrow)

I´m a great shooter. I shoot everyone in head. I can shoot on horse, in jump, in run... I´m better than Legolas.

stygN said:

And also, nice video.

I didn't say anything about his archery skills :neutral: And the US army blows balls.

Back
Top Bottom