SP Antiquity Mount & Blade: Punic Wars Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be happy to help with this one if you have any simple tedious jobs. I am retired and have alot of time on my hands.

I am an old grognard wargamer with miniatures who has done alot with the 2nd punic war, so am very familiar with the OOBs and troop types.

I would also like to see something like the custom battles mod, or a quick battle generator editor with the ability to save games.  If you can guide me to info on how to make new tactical maps, I can get started on the biggies (I have all the terrain info in my library).

Email me if I can assist.

George

i think u should make the suctum more spuared, not so rounded on the corners, but other than that, this looks good, good luck :grin:

jacob25 said:
i think u should make the suctum more spuared, not so rounded on the corners, but other than that, this looks good, good luck :grin:
Now... Would you care to explain how a sergeant doesn't read a few posts made before his?

S'okay. Anyways, their adaption of the Scutum is more accurate, as, I believe at the time period of this mod, they havn't even adapted from the Maniple system, but you confusion is understandable  :wink:

facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom