MP Other Mount&Blade PAINTBALL MOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, the new paintball mod is finally out!  :party:  :party:  :party: I might make one more little update to follow it but otherwise that seals the deal!
Its a load of fun with friends and you will find it surprisingly similar to paintball! ( I wonder why  :shifty: ) I might be uploading a dedicated server if I can get at least 20 people to request it. If not someone else is gonna have to do it, if they do please notify me!

It has a installer so no manual installing which I know we all hate going thru and copying, extracting, deleting. Here is the download page, it exceeds the memory limit so you will have to make a nexus account. Don't worry, its safe and a good place to find the most popular mods!

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6048/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D6048&pUp=1

*NEW FEATURES*

- Spawning with paintball equipment
- Realistic Paintball gun smoke
- Realistic, fun, and dynamic paintball arenas
- Getting rid of singleplayer!
- New flashy uniform textures!
- Better/improved paintball gun mechanics
- 4 new masks!
- A realistic paintball gun
- A snowmobile
- Some other minor stuff...

*UPCOMING FEATURES*

- Actual paintball flying thru the air
- More accurate guns
- Maybe a 3 round burst paintball gun  :fruity: We will see
- 3 New guns
- New mask or 2
- Spawning with ammo

*Additional Information*
I need a trailer and making it isn't going to be easy for me  :???:
So whoever makes the best trailer will get the link put on the download page and their name in the next update  :grin:

Wow, really fun. What would be awesome is if you could include some sort of ammo. So change the bolts out for hoppers. Cause the only way at the moment of getting more when you run out is looting bodies or taking several guns. And making them (Guns) abit more accurate even for rapid fire would be epic.

Viktor said:
Wow, really fun. What would be awesome is if you could include some sort of ammo. So change the bolts out for hoppers. Cause the only way at the moment of getting more when you run out is looting bodies or taking several guns. And making them (Guns) abit more accurate even for rapid fire would be epic.
Yea all of those ideas you had there were actually planned in the update! Glad to know you agree with the needs and ideas, it inspires me to work hard on the next one!

Also. Don't know how far you plan on taking this; But different guns with skins would be awesome too, same with the masks. Making some proper gloves would look better but it's not a biggy. Also like the new face you put in xD

Viktor said:
Also. Don't know how far you plan on taking this; But different guns with skins would be awesome too, same with the masks. Making some proper gloves would look better but it's not a biggy. Also like the new face you put in xD
(Little easter egg, if you go shirtless in the mod you can see 2 or 3 paintball welts  :shifty: shhh)

I'm trying to play the game, but I have to register.
I'm trying to register but I can't read the iframe captcha's.
I can't play the game...

EDIT: Javascript hacked it haha

Windle said:
I'm trying to play the game, but I have to register.
I'm trying to register but I can't read the iframe captcha's.
I can't play the game...

I mean come on, try one for example:
You're clearly blind.  Easiest captchas I've ever seen.

Got together some guys and had a mini pickup-party. Was alot of fun, everyone enjoyed themselves.
u9xlzEE.jpg

Zp1ZI4g.jpg

We also put ideas together about what we'd love to see in future updates: (Ones with a star are priority)
- *Native items removed
- *Both teams have full access to equipment
- *You're able to hear the shots of other people firing
- Native maps removed
- *For game mode Capture the Flag, they're actual flags and not a tree and staircase
- *For the maps, when capture the flag is on, the flags are actually in the map.
- Ammo belts
- More guns
- More teams I.E Green Team
- More masks
- In first person mode, you're able to see the paintballs better
- Different coloured paintballs instead of just black
- Gamemodes come with a description as we weren't sure what they all were
- Prone mode(?)
They're all we can think of at the moment. Obviously we don't expect them all in one update but we think this mod has a lot of potential and just needs polishing off. Great job by the way :grin:

You need to rename the mod folder to something other than Air&Pain, as '&' doesn't work in the server finder, making servers impossible to find. We renamed the folder to simply Air in order for it to work.

Nice mod so far, had fun  :smile:

PepperKP said:
You need to rename the mod folder to something other than Air&Pain, as '&' doesn't work in the server finder, making servers impossible to find. We renamed the folder to simply Air in order for it to work.

Nice mod so far, had fun  :smile:
Thanks I didn't know that! Big help, thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom