Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, calm down, do you know what you are doing?

Its 21st century now, use hacking and destroy their livehood and defence and THEN attack with aerial landings.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Guys, calm down, do you know what you are doing?

Its 21st century now, use hacking and destroy their livehood and defence and THEN attack with aerial landings.

Be careful what you ask for. Before you blink, there'd be Zeppelin-dones and robotic Gryphons murderously stalking your ass.

Release date of dlc is 11th december, so there will be probably no blogs until that and some days after release, I'm expecting a video blog around new year, either before or after.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Release date of dlc is 11th december, so there will be probably no blogs until that and some days after release, I'm expecting a video blog around new year, either before or after.
I don't see how a third-party DLC would have any impact on this. TaleWorlds releases blogs when they feel like it. They will continue to release them when they feel like it until they no longer feel like it. Be happy when they come, and grateful for having them, because TaleWorlds usually didn't say squat about ongoing development until a beta was released.

Back
Top Bottom