Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Dasvi2018

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
When I saw the size of the map I was like......WOW

And then when Lust talked about Tessalation I was like....HOLY BONER.

And to sum it all, some gameplay in the end...

10/10 Would map soon

 

Twezie

Sergeant
WB
Best answers
0
argon45 said:
Thanks for video but in the end, its just another blog. I was disappointed.
Im not sure if you're trolling, but if not, I agree, and I dont really want to see how you can plant alot of trees and stuff, the last 5 secs was more than the whole 4mins before it
 

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
That is the true future of PW Mod, lads.
Now, as I can see the village scenes are so big, I can calmly sleep knowing they won't have those dwarf maps from vanilla.
 

argon45

Baron
Best answers
0
The Bowman said:
argon45 said:
Thanks for video but in the end, its just another blog. I was disappointed.
You shall be reported for trolling.
No, Im not trolling and ı am serious. No gameplay, no new maps, no features ect. Its just another blog. (Of course video is very exciting, new edit mode-graphics very good, but...)
 

Heroes_Witch_King

OMG! Finally a video! It was amazing Lust, thank you soo much!
 

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Twezie said:
argon45 said:
Thanks for video but in the end, its just another blog. I was disappointed.
Im not sure if you're trolling, but if not, I agree, and I dont really want to see how you can plant alot of trees and stuff, the last 5 secs was more than the whole 4mins before it
I agree to an extent; the engine and editor look very impressive, but the teaser of the last few seconds, plus the 5 seconds of the horseman trotting before hand, was what I was really interested in seeing more of. It would have been nice to hear about any new battle mechanics or even a release date. Still, this blog impressed upon me the huge leap forward Bannerlord seems to be from Warband even more than the great screenshots last month.
 

Яowan

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Oh my. Everything I've wanted and more. *SOLD*
I have no clue how I'm going to use the current Warband editor after seeing this *shivers*

The Bowman said:
That is the true future of PW Mod, lads.
Now, as I can see the village scenes are so big, I can calmly sleep knowing they won't have those dwarf maps from vanilla.
If there is a PWMod or a mod similar to it with maps that large in Bannerlord... It seems almost like... Like a dream...
 

Liwi

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Beautiful. Thanks a lot for that video, looks just great. I won't complain about lacking info anymore if that's the quality we're getting! :mrgreen:
 

Vissy

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
0
The map making stuff almost got me drooling! Okay well maybe not, but it was awesome. New animations look really cool, almost Chivalry-esque.
 

argon45

Baron
Best answers
0
DanAngleland said:
Twezie said:
argon45 said:
Thanks for video but in the end, its just another blog. I was disappointed.
Im not sure if you're trolling, but if not, I agree, and I dont really want to see how you can plant alot of trees and stuff, the last 5 secs was more than the whole 4mins before it
I agree to an extent; the engine and editor look very impressive, but the teaser of the last few seconds, plus the 5 seconds of the horseman trotting before hand, was what I was really interested in seeing more of. It would have been nice to hear about any new battle mechanics or even a release date. Still, this blog impressed upon me the huge leap forward Bannerlord seems to be from Warband even more than the great screenshots last month.
That's the point. Like ı said:
argon45 said:
No, Im not trolling and ı am serious. No gameplay, no new maps, no features ect. Its just another blog. (Of course video is very exciting, new edit mode-graphics very good, but...)
 

Twezie

Sergeant
WB
Best answers
0
DanAngleland said:
Twezie said:
argon45 said:
Thanks for video but in the end, its just another blog. I was disappointed.
Im not sure if you're trolling, but if not, I agree, and I dont really want to see how you can plant alot of trees and stuff, the last 5 secs was more than the whole 4mins before it
I agree to an extent; the engine and editor look very impressive, but the teaser of the last few seconds, plus the 5 seconds of the horseman trotting before hand, was what I was really interested in seeing more of. It would have been nice to hear about any new battle mechanics or even a release date. Still, this blog impressed upon me the huge leap forward Bannerlord seems to be from Warband even more than the great screenshots last month.
Yeah, those graphics are unbelievable, I don't even know if my NEW computer can run this when it comes out o_O. And ofcourse I'm always excited about new info, whatever it is... just.. release date pls  :cry: