Mount and Blade Warband keeps freezing up during battles

Users who are viewing this thread

Conall

Sergeant at Arms
I just bought this new computer, and this game worked fine on it at first but then when I go into battles it keeps freezing up. I'm really getting fed up with this freeze up glitch keeps doing. It runs fine some of the time but randomly it will just lock up and play the same 3 frames for a short while and it's a game breaking glitch.

I've installed all the latest drivers and Direct X for my card. I can run other games on the highest settings no crashes no problems. I run windows XP Professional Edition. My graphics card is an ATI Radeon HD 5700 with 1024 MB of memory. My processor an Intel Core 13 CPU with 4 CPUs running at 3.20 GHZ.
I don't see why it keeps glitching like this but I really want it to stop or else I may just return this newly bought graphics card for a new model.

Here is a video of what happens randomly and often http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oM6qNRCpq4

Now I realized I posted this in the wrong forum, could the mods please move it >_<

I'M HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM..

My specs are 2.4 ghz quad, 4 gb ram, windows xp, Nvidia 465 gtx... I keep getting these freezes as well..

Please, does anyone know how to fix this?

My problem with stuttering is not as bad, but it's definitely much worse than version 1.127. Much, much longer pause when new troops arrive. I haven't had a smooth battle since upgraded to version 1.134 (except for very small battle). Probably, my PC is becoming too weak for this game.

Conall said:
I just bought this new computer, and this game worked fine on it at first but then when I go into battles it keeps freezing up. I'm really getting fed up with this freeze up glitch keeps doing. It runs fine some of the time but randomly it will just lock up and play the same 3 frames for a short while and it's a game breaking glitch.

I've installed all the latest drivers and Direct X for my card. I can run other games on the highest settings no crashes no problems. I run windows XP Professional Edition. My graphics card is an ATI Radeon HD 5700 with 1024 MB of memory. My processor an Intel Core 13 CPU with 4 CPUs running at 3.20 GHZ.
I don't see why it keeps glitching like this but I really want it to stop or else I may just return this newly bought graphics card for a new model.

Here is a video of what happens randomly and often http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oM6qNRCpq4

Now I realized I posted this in the wrong forum, could the mods please move it >_<

It is not a warband problem, it is mod that causes the issue. What mod were you playing btw?

I been playing 1257 AD. I noticed it doesn't happen with the older versions of the mod nearly as much. I would like to know whats been causing it cause I really want to play this mod.

This should really be in the Town Watch, because this is for Native Tech help, but the expansion, which is what the Town Watch is for.

Back
Top Bottom