Mount and Blade hotseat game (multiplayer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
amade said:
Well I guess the next guy after Tiberius can get the file from the earlier link:
http://amade-wossname.com/tmp/sg03.sav

I tried to download again.

The download stopped half way. What the **** is wrong with this? I don't understand...

Perhaps you should post a blog of the updates players make to the save, so we don't have to sift through the unrelated posts to read of our hero's exploits. That, or post links to the relevant posts in the first post.

I've enjoyed reading the game so far!

Ben

Dusseldorf, I think you should restart.

You could do this in the Tavern with one thread for management and one thread with all the actual screenshots and commentary.

We could then rate our favourite player, and the guys with the highest scores get... uh... pats on the back and maybe can play more often.

Looking forward to it.

If this is restarted, please let us play as short as we like. This will allow people to hop on, get some play time in, and pass the game along without dragging it out. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sure a lot of people would be content to participate even for just a few game days or so. I have a hunch that the fact that each player has such a long turn is tripping people up. That said, in my opinion, long turns are fine as long as the person's regularly updating and playing.

fisheye said:
Dusseldorf, I think you should restart.

You could do this in the Tavern with one thread for management and one thread with all the actual screenshots and commentary.

We could then rate our favourite player, and the guys with the highest scores get... uh... pats on the back and maybe can play more often.

Looking forward to it.

Good idea thanks.

I'm locking this thread and starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom