SP Native More Raiding - A Raiding and Mayhem Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

GFKSv.png

Have you ever dreamed of slaughtering bunch of innocent villagers? Hopefully not. But with this mod, you can do this and feel how being a proper Viking
feels like.
More raiding mod gives you the chance of raiding villages and other locations in the Bannerlord. You can start mayhem in the town center, or in the tavern. But beware, every action you take have it's consequences.

Features
  • You can signal your troops with "M" and once you do the first attack, they will immediately spawn at your first entry location and fight beside you.
  • You can raid villages, cities - including city centers and taverns.
  • Every kill in village will bring you a gold between 0 and 15. Every kill in city will bring gold between 0 and 750. You also have 1/10 chance to loot items from your killings ( such as iron ingot, charcoal, grain etc)
  • Once you start a raid, your relation with the owner going to decrease 25 points, while it will get decrease 10 points for the notable people in the town/village.
  • Once you start killing people, not everyone will automatically get alarmed, only people within your first strike radius will get alarmed and take an action ( either running or fighting ) but once you keep killing, at the end everyone will be alarmed.
  • Once you start your raid in any city, you will have 90 seconds before the city garrison deploys its first response. This will be taken directly from the garrison, hence, most of these soldiers will highly skilled and armoured. If you are lucky enough to push them back, next wave will come in next 2 minutes and It will keep coming within 2 minutes of interval.
  • In the tavern, you don't have the chance to control your units and you don't need it since its quite small area. In village, they will only listen charge attack since they will be in a killing frenzy. In city, you can make them follow you, do some tactic and so on.
  • In the tavern you will have 5 men fighting with you and in city/village you will have 10. These men will be selected by your order in the party. Hence, select them in a clever way based on your raid.
  • If your heroes got wounded in action, they will be wounded in party as well.
  • You cannot stop a raid once it started. However, if you are away from enemy, you can hold TAB for leaving or you can simply ride away to escape
  • Once raid is done, get prisoners from villages
  • Every successful raid will increase your roguery level
  • Towns will lose prosperity based on the intensity of raid
  • Once raid is done, you can hold TAB to leave. In taverns, if you have a death wish, you can still wait for the garrison to arrive.
  • If you pressed M without wanting it, you can always press again to signal your soldiers off. This enables you to speak with people in the settlement.

Download From Nexus

Latest version is 1.0.6

Installation
  1. Download the zip.
  2. Unpack the zip.
  3. Go to your Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules folder
  4. Put MoreRaiding folder inside there.
  5. Open the launcher and select More Raiding's box in the Mods tab.
  6. Start the game.

Some videos
City Clash

Village Raid

Tavern Clash

Village Raid

Mod Review By SlaveToTheGames

tqKTM.jpg
wxd4U.jpg
Dc4d_.jpg
Wl8PC.jpg
dLIgg.jpg
3DhAV.jpg
GW2M5.jpg

Known Bugs and Tweaks
  • Currently, you are not able to hit some agents which are created by scripted behaviour in the game ( such as walking villager that spawns in the middle of the fight ) Its not breaking anything but its sad if you are in your killing spree.
  • Music sometimes stuck at war theme - even after you won and go back to Campaign. This gets normalized by the time usually, but if don't let me know.
  • Sometimes heroes are fighting against you even though they are in your party.
  • Save&Exit crashes sometimes - I'm not entirely sure if this is because of the mod or because of the Native Bannerlord. I will take a look if I got more reports about this.
  • Killed people will spawn later on without any problems. Not actually a bug but might add something on that later.

Improvements and Discussion
  • I need your help to get ideas about raid plunder balance. Currently adding more gold is not actually giving all the immersive raid feeling.
  • I'm planning to bring torches and ability to burn houses. This is currently a far fetch but I think it will be a great addition.
  • You are not taking as a prisoner if you die in city. I'm planning to make you a prisoner if you fail to escape. Currently, this is not added because killing people in the city is already hard enough and I don't want to make it more challenging with a very small reward. If we can balance this, then punishments can be severe as well.
  • Relation decrease is a bit basic right now. I'm planning to add some rogue skills if you do this and add more hatred from others if you kill civilians.

Last edited:
Changelog

v1.0.6
  • Fix in new codebase.
  • Proper translation support
  • Added Turkish localization
v1.0.4
  • Issue fixed while entering the custom battle
v1.0.3
  • Small issue fixed which leads to a crash when you try to talk with your companion in party screen

v1.0.2
  • Fixed multiple crashes
  • Now you will gain Roguery level with every successful raid
  • You will take prisoners for raiding villages successfully
  • Now towns will lose prosperity based on raids
  • Changed gold amount for raiding
  • Increased the raider count per attack
  • Removed Mega, added NexusMods and Moddb option

v1.0.1
  • Small issue with showing error messages even while you are in campaign map is now fixed.

Last edited:
Have you ever dreamed of slaughtering bunch of innocent villagers?

This is when you know a mod is going to be good :smile:.

Once you start your raid in any city, you will have 90 seconds before the city garrison deploys its first response. This will be taken directly from the garrison, hence, most of these soldiers will highly skilled and armoured. If you are lucky enough to push them back, next wave will come in next 2 minutes and It will keep coming within 2 minutes of interval.

In case the garrison is empty or very weak, will it fall back to the militia of the town or simply let you on your killing spree without interferences ?

In case the garrison is empty or very weak, will it fall back to the militia of the town or simply let you on your killing spree without interferences ?
For villages, there are no interferences right now, so you can kill without any trouble. Thats why I wanted to keep reward/loot a bit too small.
But for towns, if garrison is empty, its taking units from the militia or adds up more people from militia if garrison is too small. Although numbers are a bit mock right now - I'm not releasing all the garrison but only 20 of them in each wave.
And even the first wave is deadly enough so staying alive more than 10 mins is quite impossible.

That's a cool concept. In fact, I had a pretty similar idea, but not exactly about raids. I always wished to be able to assassinate people in city centers and taverns: namely, notables and some quest-related people.

In my imagination, assassinations would work like this:
- You gather your companions in the usual way;
- Tell them to either follow you at once, or set them a specific position on the map via order (a more simple implementation would be to tell each individual to follow you and then tell him 'Stay here');
- Set the target by pressing a hotkey, which would pop up a little window, where you can select your targets among the notables. Once you click on the target avatar, the attack begins;
- After the target is killed, you have to rush away out of the town. Detection and relation penalties would depend on your roguery skill.
- Lastly, I thought about bribing guards to leave their current post via dialogue (i.e: 'We have some business to settle here. How about you go for a stroll'; It would all depend on your roguery skills).

Just an idea. I hope someone would find it interesting.

P.S.: I really want to kill that merchant who always catches me smuggling goods.

always wished to be able to assassinate people in city centers and taverns: namely, notables and some quest-related people.
Oh a hitman mod.. This is pretty doable actually. Perhaps if no one does it and if I have more free time, I can try to do something like this. Although it would be a more basic version of this, like get a contract randomly and going into the city and killing that person etc.
Which even might end up as Assasins Creed mod at the end :smile:

I mean, villages should be way less unprotected than they are right now with the current native system, as you need to battle sometimes against 40 militia man that literally takes no effort to take down. You should literally be able to spawn in as you enter the village and start killing civilian folk, that's what raids were, every now and then, farmers or the few warriors that resided in that village would fight back, just like your mod does, which is extremely accurate. Perhaps, random events as to; if a village is way too close to a town or a castle, they will have a better chance to fight back against you or something like that, but it should be slightly so.

Regarding the plunder, I think at the end of a raid, you should get consumable items such as; food, fur, crafting material such as iron, hardwood, coal, a slightly higher chance to actually plunder a chest full of money due to tax payment to the lord of that area, giving you a way better pay and make plundering/raiding an actual profitable business. And also, slaves. Actually be able to sell civilian men, women and children as slaves to the black market, that sketchy dude at the second floor of a tavern. (using the prisoners system aswell as the ransom broker one, but instead of it being ransom, be it a slave market). Even though the slave idea is pretty bad to be suggesting, it would only increase the realism of a raid, aswell as making it a bit more profitable to do, so people can continue raiding and plundering other villages without being discourage to do so, as the payment sounds a bit useless.

Anyways, that's just a few ideas that I can think of right now, I don't know if making this is even possible with the current modding method, but there ya go, great mod and great idea man.

Regarding the plunder, I think at the end of a raid, you should get consumable items such as; food, fur, crafting material such as iron, hardwood, coal, a slightly higher chance to actually plunder a chest full of money due to tax payment to the lord of that area, giving you a way better pay and make plundering/raiding an actual profitable business. And also, slaves. Actually be able to sell civilian men, women and children as slaves to the black market, that sketchy dude at the second floor of a tavern.
This can be done by using normal slave system in the game. I think there is no extra implementation required for this and I was planning to add it as well. Regarding to getting consumables at the end of raid, this was my first implementation actually, then I realized that creating issues in city is not profitable at all since it's basically impossible to end it without getting slaughtered by garrison/guards.
I also wanted to add morale for troops if they do raid, since some people enjoy raping and stuff. But this also can be a downside, like not everyone likes that. So rather than adding any morale boost or decrease, I abandoned that idea completely.

Updated Version to v1.0.2
- Fixed multiple crashes
- Now you will gain Roguery level with every successful raid
- You will take prisoners for raiding villages successfully
- Now towns will lose prosperity based on raids
- Changed gold amount for raiding
- Increased the raider count per attack
- Removed Mega, added NexusMods and Moddb option

Update: Well it appears that in Beta Branch Taleworlds changed something which you are no longer able to kill child and teenager agents. Which is absolutely stupid and obviously, bugging up entire mod logic. If I can't find a solution within this week, I will drop this mod and declare it dead as well.

( If you know how to enable that again, I would be glad to check that out. Changing monsters or overriding ActionSet didn't worked out. I'm guessing there is an AttackCapsule check in engine side, if thats the case, I won't make any mods for Bannerlord for a foreseeable future because it makes absolutely no sense to block this for modders. )

Back
Top Bottom