More H-Poly??

Users who are viewing this thread

Kdar

Veteran
Arm. will you do in final vertion of game, a bit more poly for ppl with better computers?

If you want some higher poly models, make some man. This is a very small team. It's a bit facetious to ask for it to be prettier when the game itself hasn't been finished yet.

And on a related note, would the makers of this game have any problems with me attempting some texture work on my copy, or should I just leave it alone?

We wouldn't have a problem with that at all. It is no different than modding HL.

The models are somewhat low-poly for performance reasons. Just check out World of Warcraft to see some really low-poly models. :wink:

Yep. It's amazing what blizzard did with the art in that game. It isn't too advanced, but it sure is pretty. In a couple versions, I'll bet your game will have that level of prettyness, too.

wow i wish i could model, i would make this already flawless game into a perfect game. cant you do a simple thing like reflections? or is that hard. i dont really know much about coding and etc. nonetheless this game is perfect does it really need to be modified?

Back
Top Bottom