Native Completed [MOLE'S TOLLS 7v7] NA 7v7 BLOODSHED OF HELL (TOURNAMENT STARTED!)

Random Plains?

• Yes - its fun and rejuvenating for a stale scene

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No I'm a conservative

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Fidel Lagstro said:
The NC mod creates two problems for Random Plains right now:

-When you select Random Plains, anyone without the mod has their game freeze (but not crash) and they have to leave the server and rejoin after the map has been changed to something else.
-It does not have the reset button that the WPL mod had within the Admin Tools that allowed us to reset a map without changing/reloading it, meaning that we can no longer play both sets on the same random plains map.

Random Plains is unplayable right now, so I would suggest either removing it (hopefully not) or improve the NC mod by fixing Random Plains and adding in the Admin Tools. Simply reverting back to the WPL mod wouldn't solve the problem either because Random Plains was removed from that mod altogether.

Judging from the poll, I don't think it is likely that Random Plains will be added. I would rather have half of our players displeased with the lack of random plains rather than complaining about it when it happens.

Didn't you already add it?
e7c94c38e41b27ced6840ceb02daf619.png
I brought it up because the map was requested in a scrim and we couldn't play it for the above reasons.

The_Troubadour said:
Why even have a poll if you're just going to go against it? The community has spoken. More people want it added back than not. Simple as that.

Because it is not an overwhelming majority and I would rather not have a split community based on whether random plains is implemented or not. Players and Captains are encouraged to voice their opinions on this thread, and I will attempt to speak to teams about their opinions of random plains as well.

To quote from the Poisonwood Bible:  "It takes three stones in the fire to hold up the pot. Take one away, leave the other two, and what? The pot will spill into the fire.”

Fidel Lagstro said:
I brought it up because the map was requested in a scrim and we couldn't play it for the above reasons.

It was added in the map pool for now to encourage teams to test the map and form their opinion. Hopefully I can get the problem fixed soon.

Guaccmoleboy said:
The_Troubadour said:
Why even have a poll if you're just going to go against it? The community has spoken. More people want it added back than not. Simple as that.

Because it is not an overwhelming majority and I would rather not have a split community based on whether random plains is implemented or not. Players and Captains are encouraged to voice their opinions on this thread, and I will attempt to speak to teams about their opinions of random plains as well.

To quote from the Poisonwood Bible:  "It takes three stones in the fire to hold up the pot. Take one away, leave the other two, and what? The pot will spill into the fire.”

Fidel Lagstro said:

It was added in the map pool for now to encourage teams to test the map and form their opinion. Hopefully I can get the problem fixed soon.

Meh, plenty of people don't like certain maps. I don't see the harm in forcing some people to go outside their comfort zone.

Snazzelicious said:
Snazzelicious said:
pls update 300lb

add menethil- 227985
can's id- 30793
tags- IdinahuiCanadians

update our team, moletard

1. Players are expected to be respectful of their fellow players and staff, both on the forums and in a official match.

this is from the rules can we plz get sum sorta punishment on this, im really feel like we need to set an example to show that we are an accepting and embracing community in this tourny. I feel uncomfterable with this sorta language being used, think of the kids that could be on the internet  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:

Snazzelicious said:
Snazzelicious said:
pls update 300lb

add menethil- 227985
can's id- 30793
tags- IdinahuiCanadians

update our team, moletard

Guaccmoleboy said:
Everything accepted. If you want to add a player to your team, please use this format or else it will not be accepted in the future:

Code:
TEAM: 
ADDITION(S):
[tr][td]Player[/td][td]ID1[/td][/tr]

dumb ****

Back
Top Bottom