Mods on Geforce Now

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I'm playing the game on "Geforce Now". As you know, there are many mods for the game. Is it possible to add these mods to the game via "Geforce Now"? If you know a way, can you share it with me? If there is no way, I call out to TaleWorlds here; please find a way to make this possible.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm playing the game on "Geforce Now". As you know, there are many mods for the game. Is it possible to add these mods to the game via "Geforce Now"? If you know a way, can you share it with me? If there is no way, I call out to TaleWorlds here; please find a way to make this possible.

Thanks.
i don't think TW devs have any say on what you can do with Geforce now

I believe the only way to install mods is going to be via steam workshop and that won't get here any time soon (that's my guess, don't quote me on that however).

i don't think TW devs have any say on what you can do with Geforce now

I think this is a very important issue. because for example; if it weren't for GeforceNow, I wouldn't buy Bannerlord. Because my computer was bad. I think there are hundreds of people like me. I don't just speak for "Bannerlord", but you know that mods add a lot to this game. TW knows Bannerlord is also playing on GeforceNow, maybe they do something about it.

I believe the only way to install mods is going to be via steam workshop and that won't get here any time soon (that's my guess, don't quote me on that however).

I agree ... if they don't do it the other way, steam workshops will be our only chance. Hopefully it will be added to the workshops soon.

I just wanted to post asking developers to implement a workshop comatability even before they develop a modding tools for this exact reason

Players not having mods on GeForce Now is the least of their worries.
They need to overcoom a lot of issues in the base game as it is.

Installing any mod right now is a risk and will probably cause crashes. Even the ones labeled "safe" or "community mods." Just what I've noticed with over a week straight of troubleshooting, and few hours actually playing.

Installing any mod right now is a risk and will probably cause crashes. Even the ones labeled "safe" or "community mods." Just what I've noticed with over a week straight of troubleshooting, and few hours actually playing.
I dunno, been running with 20+ since near launch and I haven't had a single crash. Folks just need to read mod disclaimers for conflicts, special instructions etc and you should be fine.

I dunno, been running with 20+ since near launch and I haven't had a single crash. Folks just need to read mod disclaimers for conflicts, special instructions etc and you should be fine.

Maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones. I've been pretty diligent about it, my issues are existing without mods on a pretty high end system (I think). 1080ti/4790k/16gb...I can't run battles smoothly over 400 max, and even then in sieges it drops to the 40's on high end hardware. Using a standard HD with slow read/write speeds, but this is the only game I know of that actually relies on your HD to serve as alternate RAM thanks to the memory leaks.

I found out Reshade conflicts heavily with the game right now and was causing some serious issues, which hasn't been reported yet. The only mods I'm running now are the alternate launcher, Tyni's fixes, community patch, Fix holding, auto blocker, fast dialogue, and Z unit fixes. That's it. No conflicts that I'm aware of. Removing them all and trying performance in sieges and battles has been the same...just really choppy/low FPS or crashing. Sometimes it seems OK for a couple days, then a patch is released, and it seems to conflict with those mods (I updated regularly).

Maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones. I've been pretty diligent about it, my issues are existing without mods on a pretty high end system (I think). 1080ti/4790k/16gb...I can't run battles smoothly over 400 max, and even then in sieges it drops to the 40's on high end hardware. Using a standard HD with slow read/write speeds, but this is the only game I know of that actually relies on your HD to serve as alternate RAM thanks to the memory leaks.

I found out Reshade conflicts heavily with the game right now and was causing some serious issues, which hasn't been reported yet. The only mods I'm running now are the alternate launcher, Tyni's fixes, community patch, Fix holding, auto blocker, fast dialogue, and Z unit fixes. That's it. No conflicts that I'm aware of. Removing them all and trying performance in sieges and battles has been the same...just really choppy/low FPS or crashing. Sometimes it seems OK for a couple days, then a patch is released, and it seems to conflict with those mods (I updated regularly).
Apparently, nvidia 10 series cards and the game are not running well together right now. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but I've seen it mentioned a couple of times. Who knows, seems to run fine for some and not for others.

Back
Top Bottom