Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-MaveRick- said:
Jacobhinds said:
If you want to select the number of troops in a scene you need something like this:

Code:
(try_for_agents, ":agent"),
   (agent_get_troop_id, ":troop", ":agent"),
   (eq, ":troop", "trp_swadian_knight"),
(try_end),

Notice how agents and troops are different. Agents are the individuals who exist and get spawned in a scene, while a troop is just a data set containing their name, skills, and a list of weapons they can spawn with. If you want to do anything with agents you need to cycle between all of them using try_for_agents first.

All right. I know but I want select at a certain number? For example, "select 20 count swadian knight and use "agent_set_division" assign there , ":firstcohort", Is this possible? (sorry for my bad eng)

Cycle through agents. Check every cycled agent  troop kind. If swadian knight is detected save his id somewhere, add 1 to selected swadian knights counter and contunue till counter hit 20 at which point you will apply  "agent_set_division"  to them. Simple.

-------------------
dat double post Jacob :mrgreen:  Nevermind, no one died yet from too much knowledge.

Jacobhinds said:
You'll have to set a counter within the try_for_agents so that it stops after 20 swadian knights.

Code:
(assign, ":number_of_swadian_knights", 0),

(try_for_agents, ":agent"),
   (le, ":number_of_swadian_knights", 20),
   (agent_get_troop_id, ":troop", ":agent"),
   (eq, ":troop", "trp_swadian_knight"),
   (val_add, ":number_of_swadian_knights", 1),
(try_end),
This loop stops running once ":number_of_swadian_knights" reaches 20. Here's a "verbal" version of this script to explain what I mean:

Code:
Set the swadian knight counter to 0.

Run this script for all the agents until there are no agents left.
  if the swadian knight counter is less than 20, continue.
  what troop is the agent using? 
  if is it a swadian knight, continue.
  add one to the swadian knight counter.
Go back to the top of this block until there are no agents left.

Try reading tutorials and looking at the code in native to help you understand how this stuff works. If you try to guess you'll end up getting confused.

For example your ":firstcohort" won't allow you to assign anything to a division. Values beginning in : are local variables which are just numbers you can change in the script. Have a look at the Native mission templates and have a look at where agent_set_division gets used.

very thanks Jacobhinds. its simple and basic. I'll developed this

So can someone tell me how module_scripts and module_mission_templates works. If there is a guide to how it works then can someone link it.

What I am trying to do is put a troop that i created in a scene in a entry point. I then want that person to be stationary and be able to talked to and not attack the player.  I heard you can also do this in module_troops but I do not really know.

Help would be appreciated.  :fruity:

alkaiq said:
I just started modding and I have been trying to figure out how to find out the correct <slot_no> of multiplayer players' equipement.

E.g. we all have 4 inventory slots for melee/ranged items. How do I know what is the <slot_no> of a particular item (for example, the most top slot)?
If you are trying to change player equipment while they are spawned into the scene, you need to change the agent's equipment, not the player's: the player object is created when they join the server, and remains to store related data until they disconnect, but the agent object is created only when the visible character is spawned, and is destroyed soon after the character dies (about 30 seconds). To change what the player will have instantly, you need to use the agent_equip_item and agent_unequip_item operations: note that the optional third parameter to the operations (slot number) when equipping weapon items uses different values to the ek_item_* constants noted above, slots 1 - 4 rather than 0 - 3; and armor items are automatically put in the correct slot, but only the stats for combat calculations on the server is updated automatically, so you need to manually send messages to all connected clients to run agent_equip_item to update the visible armor mesh. From memory, I think that if an agent equip slot already has a weapon in it, trying to equip another one on top might do nothing, so you have to unequip it first to replace it.

To make items equipped with agent_equip_item persist into the next round correctly with multiplayer game modes, you would need to carefully check all the scripts and mission template triggers that use player_add_spawn_item to ensure the correct items are kept; I would guess items equipped to the agent would work like for weapons picked up during the round. To get the agent id from the player id, use player_get_agent_id, and then check with agent_is_active to ensure the player is not spectating or just joined (which could cause errors with operations on the returned agent id, if so).

Is it really that hard to make a proper world map editor for warband? :facepalm:
There's Thorgrim's, that's only good for M&B Classic (or Warband, if you hex a bit), but you can't always relocate villages, etc., and then there's Swyter's Cartographer that's only good for relocating the said villages, etc. (unless I'm missing something). Worse still is that they can't be used together because the map starts glitching! :meh:

YAY! It worked! Thank you so much!

Vornne said:
alkaiq said:
I just started modding and I have been trying to figure out how to find out the correct <slot_no> of multiplayer players' equipement.

E.g. we all have 4 inventory slots for melee/ranged items. How do I know what is the <slot_no> of a particular item (for example, the most top slot)?
If you are trying to change player equipment while they are spawned into the scene, you need to change the agent's equipment, not the player's: the player object is created when they join the server, and remains to store related data until they disconnect, but the agent object is created only when the visible character is spawned, and is destroyed soon after the character dies (about 30 seconds). To change what the player will have instantly, you need to use the agent_equip_item and agent_unequip_item operations: note that the optional third parameter to the operations (slot number) when equipping weapon items uses different values to the ek_item_* constants noted above, slots 1 - 4 rather than 0 - 3; and armor items are automatically put in the correct slot, but only the stats for combat calculations on the server is updated automatically, so you need to manually send messages to all connected clients to run agent_equip_item to update the visible armor mesh. From memory, I think that if an agent equip slot already has a weapon in it, trying to equip another one on top might do nothing, so you have to unequip it first to replace it.

To make items equipped with agent_equip_item persist into the next round correctly with multiplayer game modes, you would need to carefully check all the scripts and mission template triggers that use player_add_spawn_item to ensure the correct items are kept; I would guess items equipped to the agent would work like for weapons picked up during the round. To get the agent id from the player id, use player_get_agent_id, and then check with agent_is_active to ensure the player is not spectating or just joined (which could cause errors with operations on the returned agent id, if so).

Hey, I'm trying to make it so that players can start out as a lord. I got really close to getting it to work, but for some reason, after the face customization menu, it throws you back to the beginning of character creation. Is there something I'm missing here?

Ramaraunt said:
Is there something I'm missing here?

don't mess with the menus position (order), as the first few are hardcoded. You can also see a example of a feature like that on the OSP section or VC modsys.

remember that besides setting the flags and all that, you will also need to think about level, companions, troops, renown, and so on (to balance the start). A way to do that is to think like this: after 20 hours (a example), how would a normal player be at his campaign?

Corbul said:
Is it really that hard to make a proper world map editor for warband? :facepalm:
There's Thorgrim's, that's only good for M&B Classic (or Warband, if you hex a bit), but you can't always relocate villages, etc., and then there's Swyter's Cartographer that's only good for relocating the said villages, etc. (unless I'm missing something). Worse still is that they can't be used together because the map starts glitching! :meh:

You can relocate anything in Thorgrims as long as you change the map icons in party.txt to old ones it recognises. Just switch them back later once you've finished editing.

produno said:
tf_no_capture_alive|tf_allways_fall_dead

Anyone else notice these do not work? Or am I missing something/using them incorrectly?
tf_allways_fall_dead definitely works - regular units with this flag always die in battle regardless of anything.
Warband 1.167

I have that set and they can still be taken prisoner, latest version of warband. So definitely not working here.

Unless something is overwriting it. At least I know it is meant to work.

NPC99 said:
You can relocate anything in Thorgrims as long as you change the map icons in party.txt to old ones it recognises. Just switch them back later once you've finished editing.
not anything - I replaced the parties file and it still didn't move all of them

produno said:
I have that set and they can still be taken prisoner, latest version of warband. So definitely not working here.

Unless something is overwriting it. At least I know it is meant to work.
Do you use both tf_no_capture_alive AND tf_allways_fall_dead?
If so, did you try only using tf_allways_fall_dead?

Corbul said:
NPC99 said:
not anything - I replaced the parties file and it still didn't move all of them

I've moved every village on multiple campaign maps. Check Thorgrim's resources.txt has:
load_resource = map_icon_meshes
load_resource = map_icons_b
load_resource = map_icons_c

Edit your parties.txt with notepad & replace all instances of 2114577 & 2114575 & 2114584 warband village icons with 2114574 an old M&B village icon. Then you can move all your villages.

PS make sure you are using the old M&B map_icons.txt with the map you're editing.

Hey guys! I'm in a desperate need for help here. I rcently began trying to dive into making my first mod, the problem is when i launch the build_module i get a couple errors i do not know how to fix.

Here's the code.

nub1kF

nCGOza

I apologize in advance if someone already covered this, i didn't want to go through almost 2000 posts to see if it was covered.(Although i did go through some)

I also understand that some of the errors were listed in the beginning of this forum post, but he doesn't tell how to fix it.

Mr_Fantika said:
Hey guys! I'm in a desperate need for help here. I rcently began trying to dive into making my first mod, the problem is when i launch the build_module i get a couple errors i do not know how to fix.

Here's the code.

nub1kF

nCGOza

I apologize in advance if someone already covered this, i didn't want to go through almost 2000 posts to see if it was covered.(Although i did go through some)

I also understand that some of the errors were listed in the beginning of this forum post, but he doesn't tell how to fix it.

Ever heard  about cool new invention called "search button"? It can look for certain words in whole thread and find you wanted things without browsing all pages. Amazing, isn't it?
We had guy with simmilar problems several pages ago. Also your code wont show.

EmielRegis said:
Mr_Fantika said:

Here's the code.

nub1kF

nCGOza

Ever heard  about cool new invention called "search button"? It can look for certain words in whole thread and find you wanted things without browsing all pages. Amazing, isn't it?
We had guy with simmilar problems several pages ago. Also your code wont show.

Eh, it doesn't matter now i figured it out. I DO need your help though. I'm looking to create a player faction, and to be able to select that as my kingdom's culture. Any ideas on where to start?

Hi:
Code:
#mod eklemeleri baslangic
      (try_for_parties, ":parti"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_cattle, 5407),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_sheep, 10289),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_wolf, 3417),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_bear, 4728),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_pig, 5824),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_horse, 6436),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_bird, 6995),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_fox, 2509),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_donkey, 4058),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_dog, 7483),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_cat, 6874),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_insect, 20935),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_goat, 4557),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_region_rabbit, 8904),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_cattle, 3776),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_sheep, 4472),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_wolf, 2144),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_bear, 2262),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_pig, 1589),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_horse, 8255),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_bird, 12009),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_fox, 2251),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_donkey, 6674),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_dog, 3425),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_cat, 1790),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_insect, 34764),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_goat, 4982),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_region_rabbit, 8254),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_cattle, 8092),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_sheep, 12494),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_wolf, 758),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_bear, 104),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_pig, 5934),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_horse, 12452),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_bird, 24409),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_fox, 1454),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_donkey, 14205),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_dog, 9337),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_cat, 6783),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_insect, 39486),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_goat, 7509),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_region_rabbit, 12965),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_cattle, 7236),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_sheep, 8935),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_wolf, 4526),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_bear, 3248),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_rabbit, 8935),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_pig, 7084),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_fox, 3494),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_dog, 4728),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_goat, 7648),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_insect, 21289),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_bird, 12204),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_cat, 4598),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_region_donkey, 6434),
      (party_get_current_terrain, ":trn", ":parti"),
      (is_between, ":parti" "p_town_5", "p_castle_1"),
      (try_begin),
      (eq, ":trn", rt_desert),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_cow, 9438),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_cattle, 5442),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_sheep, 9568),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_horse, 2452),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_bird, 6945),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_donkey, 2246),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_elephant, 3675),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_camel, 9836),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_dog, 5773),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_cat, 4627),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_insect, 21567),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_goat, 6421),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_lion, 2763),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_jaguar, 2147),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_giraffe, 8625),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_rhino, 7258),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_laughing_hyena, 3587),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_zebra, 8542),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_cheetah, 3761),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_eagle, 6780),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_antelope, 9854),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_gazelle, 4779),
      (party_set_slot, ":parti", slot_region_rabbit, 8955),
      (try_end),
      (try_end),

#slot_center_pop
    (try_for_parties, ":center_numarasi"),
    (try_begin),

#    (is_between, ":center_numarasi", towns_begin, towns_end), # sehirler
    (party_get_slot, ":pop", ":center_numarasi", slot_center_pop),
    (assign, reg9, 10000),
    (try_begin),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_1"),
    (val_add, reg9, 259),
    (party_set_slot, ":center_numarasi", slot_center_pop, reg9),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_2"),
    (val_sub, reg9, 3527),
    (party_set_slot, ":center_numarasi", slot_center_pop,reg9),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_3"),
    (val_add, reg9, 2304),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_4"),
    (val_add, reg9, 38008),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_5"),
    (val_add, reg9, 32395),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_6"),
    (val_add, reg9, 28094),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_7"),
    (val_add, reg9, 9002),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_8"),
    (val_add, reg9, 6780),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_9"),
    (val_add, reg9, 5456),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_10"),
    (val_add, reg9, 21855),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_11"),
    (val_add, reg9, 6901),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_12"),
    (val_add, reg9, 2392),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_13"),
    (val_add, reg9, 22809),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_14"),
    (val_add, reg9, 247),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_15"),
    (val_add, reg9, 2297),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_16"),
    (val_add, reg9, 1316),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_17"),
    (val_add, reg9, 5590),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_18"),
    (val_add, reg9, 2305),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_19"),
    (val_add, reg9, 24408),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_20"),
    (val_add, reg9, 12),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_21"),
    (val_add, reg9, 114),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":center_numarasi", "p_town_22"),
    (val_add, reg9, 4),
    (party_set_slot, ":center_numarasi", slot_center_pop, reg9),#koyler icin asagida
    (try_end),
#    (assign, "$base_population_of_center", ":town_base_population"),
    (try_end),
    (try_end),

(party_set_slot, "p_main_party", slot_met, 0),
     (party_set_slot, "p_main_party", slot_main_party_being_followed_by_asker_a, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_town_2"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_5"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_ulasim_3, "p_castle_11"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_5"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_34"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_ulasim_3, "p_castle_36"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_28"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_15"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_ulasim_3, "p_castle_33"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_ulasim_4, "p_town_5"),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_town_6"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_35"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_ulasim_3, "p_castle_25"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_ulasim_4, "p_town_7"),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_town_3"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_21"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_town_4"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_35"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_ulasim_3, "p_castle_25"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_town_4"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_31"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_4"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_19"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_ulasim_3, "p_town_11"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_ulasim_4, "p_castle_37"),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_19"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_ulasim_2, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_17"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_ulasim_2, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_39"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_4"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_10"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_ulasim_2, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_3"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_ulasim_2, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_22"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_40"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_14"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_ulasim_2, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_20"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_26"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_ulasim_3, "p_castle_6"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_town_10"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_7"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_town_14"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_2"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_45"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_46"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_42"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_ulasim_2, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_48"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_ulasim_2, "p_castle_44"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_ulasim_3, "p_castle_48"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_ulasim_1, "p_castle_48"),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_ulasim_2, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_ulasim_3, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_ulasim_4, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_barrack_recruit_pri, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_barrack_recruit_sec, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_barrack_recruit_third, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 12),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 8),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 4),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 6),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 4),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 8),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 12),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 4),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 9),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 8),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 4),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 7),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 6),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 10),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 5),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 4),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_barrack_capacity, 4),

(try_begin),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_infantry_barrack_level, 2),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_archer_barrack_level, 0),

(party_set_slot, "p_town_1", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_2", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_3", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_4", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_5", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_6", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_7", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_8", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_9", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_10", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_11", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_12", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 0),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_13", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_14", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_15", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 1),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_16", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_17", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_18", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_19", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_20", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 3),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 2),
      (party_set_slot, "p_town_22", slot_town_cavalry_barrack_level, 1),

(try_for_parties, ":party_towns"),
      (is_between, ":party_towns", "p_town_1","p_castle_1"),
      (party_get_slot, ":slot_id", slot_town_barrack_capacity, ":party_towns"),
      (val_mul, ":slot_id", 100),
      (party_set_slot, ":party_towns", slot_town_barrack_recruit_limit, ":slot"),
      (try_end),
      (try_end),
    #mod eklemeleri bitis
When launching sp, a problem appears:

What is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom