Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperial_XI said:
Somebody said:
Try this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,245396.msg5873281.html#msg5873281

Changed it according to the link in the comments it didn't work : (

show us your text file (just the menu part inside menus.txt) before and after your changes. Use quotes and spoilers like this:

menu_cheat_find_item 0 {!}Current_item_range:_{reg5}_to_{reg6} none 4 2133 2 72057594037927941 144115188075856184 2120 3 72057594037927942 144115188075856184 96 2110 2 72057594037927942 288230376151712346 2106 2 72057594037927942 1 3
mno_cheat_find_item_next_range  0  {!}Move_to_next_item_range.  6 2105 2 144115188075856184 96 4 0 30 2 144115188075856184 288230376151712346 2133 2 144115188075856184 0 3 0 2060 1 864691128455135257  .  mno_cheat_find_item_choose_this  0  {!}Choose_from_this_range.  9 1532 1 360287970189639684 2120 3 1224979098644774912 144115188075856184 96 2110 2 1224979098644774912 288230376151712346 2121 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774912 144115188075856184 6 3 1224979098644774914 0 1224979098644774913 2120 3 1224979098644774915 144115188075856184 1224979098644774914 1535 3 360287970189639684 1224979098644774915 1 3 0 2042 1 360287970189639684  .  mno_camp_action_4  0  {!}Back_to_camp_menu.  1 2060 1 864691128455135255  .

Then show us your item_kinds1.txt first two lines before and after your changes:

itemsfile version 3
That number 603 needs to be increased for each new item (604, 605, etc). It is the amount of items in the game (total).  603 is for native, your first value will depend on your mod.

Then you need to apply opmask for items on that number like this:
288230376151711744 | (total number of items - 1) = 288230376151711744 | 602 = 288230376151712346  => this is the current value on native

To be safe you should do a complete replacement of your text files to the new value.

Hi folks, I don't why but I get this error while the mod is loading the setting data in the first loading screen. Can you help me to fix it?

VlWn5v.png

Edit: I took a look at my rgl log and this is what I found:

Code:
 Finished Loading Textures...
 L8 Format is  unsupported
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_medium 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_far 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_bullet_hit_body 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_player_hit_by_bullet 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_get_party_speed_multiplier 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_dives_into_water 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_troop_upgrades_button_clicked 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_character_screen_requested 
 Loading Module...

I had that before, it was caused by Al Mansur's OSP scene props. I think it is a floating vertex or something, I never really solved it, just deleted the OSP.

The Dark Robin said:
I had that before, it was caused by Al Mansur's OSP scene props. I think it is a floating vertex or something, I never really solved it, just deleted the OSP.

Thanks, it worked! However, the game has stopped working while loading the map in the second loading screen... :cry: Do you have any idea?

Plus, I need to work on many scenes again :sad:

Edit:
Code:
 Finished Loading Textures...
 L8 Format is  unsupported
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_medium 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_far 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_bullet_hit_body 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_player_hit_by_bullet 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_get_party_speed_multiplier 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_dives_into_water 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_troop_upgrades_button_clicked 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_character_screen_requested 
 Loading Module...

dragos said:
Hi folks, I don't why but I get this error while the mod is loading the setting data in the first loading screen. Can you help me to fix it?

you need to give us more information Dragos. We have no idea what you are doing, which mod, what did you change...

You need to create a baseline: a build that works. And change stuff from that, when something fails you can always go back one step.

Backups (Even better some kind of source control like git) would make this much easier.

Cheers

Thanks, it worked! However, the game has stopped working while loading the map in the second loading screen... :cry: Do you have any idea?

Plus, I need to work on many scenes again :sad:

Create a new game, you may have savegame file incompatible issues now you removed a OSP pack.

kalarhan said:
dragos said:

you need to give us more information Dragos. We have no idea what you are doing, which mod, what did you change...

You need to create a baseline: a build that works. And change stuff from that, when something fails you can always go back one step.

Backups (Even better some kind of source control like git) would make this much easier.

Cheers

It is the mod that I've been working on for a while and called the Dracaena Marginata. I don't know what I changed, or I don't remember. I was getting this game stopping error while moving the mod's map after a while but I never cared it and thought that I solve it later. I don't know why I did such a stupid thing like this... And all my backups also give the same error, stopping the game.

Edit: But as I said, I was getting this while playing. And now I get it while the game is loading the map files in the second loading screen.

Edit 2:
kalarhan said:
Create a new game, you may have savegame file incompatible issues now you removed a OSP pack.

No, I'm trying to start a new game.

dragos said:
Edit: But as I said, I was getting this while playing. And now I get it while the game is loading the map files in the second loading screen.

Edit 2:
kalarhan said:

Hum, I am out of ideas without seeing the mod source (and your links dont have a download option). Maybe someone else will have more suggestions.

You should add more info somewhere to create a dev log:

- what is the base for your game: native 1.153, floris xxxx, etc (what was your first codebase + version)
- any OSP packs you are using
- any plan for others OSP packs
- new map or Calradia?
- etc
- WSE?

Good luck

kalarhan said:
dragos said:

Edit 2:
kalarhan said:

Hum, I am out of ideas without seeing the mod source (and your links dont have a download option). Maybe someone else will have more suggestions.

You should add more info somewhere to create a dev log:

- what is the base for your game: native 1.153, floris xxxx, etc (what was your first codebase + version)
- any OSP packs you are using
- any plan for others OSP packs
- new map or Calradia?
- etc
- WSE?

Good luck

The base is native 1.163, my module system version is 1.158 and I use many osp packs actually. But if it's caused by osp packs, so some other modders using them should get this error too right? And yes, I added a new map but the map is also used by a couple of mods before and I'm sure that there was no error. By the way, no script enhancer is used too.

I can send you which file you want to check by private messages.

dragos said:
I can send you which file you want to check by private messages.

Sorry dude, I would have to attach a debugger with Visual Studio + check the entire source + resources (Textures, etc) as I have no idea what is wrong. That would mean entire mod download and it seens you are still on close development.

Best to wait if other modders can help you with what your provided.

Cheers

Another question that has probably been asked before:
Is it possible to add "new" items(new stats,old mesh/texture)to native MP?
I know that only people with the same files could equip them from the normal equipment selection, but is it possible to add completly new ones or do you have to overwrite an older item(that isnt used in MP) of the same type for it to work?

Item selection menu/presentation is client side. As server, you can't change what items will be displayed in clients in item selection menu.
Editing current items for new ones is not so well supported... some stuffs can be changed... some can't:
Code:
Name: can't be changed
Textures/meshes: can't be changed
Flags: only some can be changed like itp_next_item_as_melee, allowing to make some cool items/features/hacks; 
          you can't change the type (it will be very very buggy or it won't work at all)
Capabilities: you can change them but some will appear buggy
Value: doesn't sync with the clients
Stats:
          - some can be changed without being buggy (damage, armor)
          - some will be buggy (the only one I know is the bow speed_rating... the arrow trajectory will bend in mid air; haven't tested much)
          - some can't be changed(ammo: the clients will see the old value so there is no point in changing it (also if client sided you have 0 ammo, you won't be able to shoot (even if server sided you have ammo)))
Modifiers: I have no ideea...
Note: no stats are synced with the clients.

Thanks,once again^^
The_dragon said:
Code:
Flags: only some can be changed like itp_next_item_as_melee, allowing to make some cool items/features/hacks; 
So in theory I could add something like a throwable great lance?o_O

Namakan said:
Thanks,once again^^
The_dragon said:
Code:
So in theory I could add something like a throwable great lance?o_O

Sure, why not. Whatever rocks your boat! :wink:

Yes... I made a throwable spear (polearm) in my invasion server side modification. (you could switch between melee and throw using X button (or whatever is assigned to it in options))
It is a bit hard but here is how I made the spear throwable:
In module_items paste this over spear and bamboo spear (replace them with the code below):
["spear",        "Spear", [("spear_h_2-15m",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_offset_lance|itp_merchandise| itp_primary|itp_wooden_parry|itp_next_item_as_melee, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
85 , weight(2.25)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(9:cool: | weapon_length(135)|swing_damage(20 , blunt) | thrust_damage(26 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["bamboo_spear",        "Bamboo Spear", [("arabian_spear_a_3m",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_offset_lance|itp_merchandise| itp_primary, itcf_throw_javelin|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn,
85 , weight(2.25)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(9:cool: | weapon_length(135)|swing_damage(20 , blunt) | thrust_damage(20 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack,
[
(store_trigger_param_1, ":agent_id"),
(set_fixed_point_multiplier, 100),
(agent_get_look_position, pos10, ":agent_id"),
(position_move_z, pos10, 160, 1),
(position_move_x, pos10, 10),

(add_missile, ":agent_id", pos10, 5000, "itm_practice_javelin", 0, 0, 0),
(agent_unequip_item, ":agent_id", "itm_spear"),

]),
]],
Then replace practice_javelin with this:
["practice_javelin", "Practice Javelins", [("javelin",0),("javelins_quiver_new", ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_thrown |itp_primary, itcf_throw_stone,
0, weight(5) | spd_rtng(91) | shoot_speed(2:cool: | thrust_damage(10, blunt) | max_ammo(50) | weapon_length(75), imodbits_thrown,
[(ti_on_missile_hit,[
(set_spawn_position, pos1),
(spawn_item, "itm_spear"),
]),
]],

Note: the spear is also retrievable (you can pick it back up after throwing :grin:; it is unpolished but it works (it will spawn in mid air if it hits someone)).
Note2: some items stats could be changed; they have no influence over this behavior.

Here is a short explanation on how it works:
itm_spear is our item that we will equip. It has the flag "next_item_as_melee" so when we push X, it's stats will be temporary replaced with the next item's stats (including capabilities, flags and the others). Notice that the texture will not change (that is the game's behavior on next_item_as_melee).
So we push X and bamboo_spear's stats and other will be loaded. bamboo_spear has "itcf_throw_javelin" so when you click, it will play the throwing animation. Right when we "attack", ti_on_weapon_attack will fire. This trigger will add a missile and will unequip the item (notice that the item is itm_spear and not itm_bamboo_spear; this is because the player has itm_spear in some sort of special mode (next_item_as_melee mode))
After the trigger fired, the player will no longer have the item and the missile will be in mid air, how we want it to be.
Now, when the missile will hit something, it will not spawn a javelin instance (because it has itcf_throw_stone, which prevent the spawning of stuffs), instead the trigger ti_on_missile_hit will fire which will spawn a itm_spear at the hit position.

NOTE: you can't use itm_bamboo_spear anymore (you must prevent players from spawning with it... the item should never appear in the game). Also itm_practice_javelin is somehow discarded just for this feature (again... don't equip to players; should not appear in game).

The_dragon said:
Yes... I made a throwable spear (polearm) in my invasion server side modification. (you could switch between melee and throw using X button (or whatever is assigned to it in options))
It is a bit hard but here is how I made the spear throwable:
In module_items paste this over spear and bamboo spear (replace them with the code below):
["spear",        "Spear", [("spear_h_2-15m",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_offset_lance|itp_merchandise| itp_primary|itp_wooden_parry|itp_next_item_as_melee, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
85 , weight(2.25)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(9:cool: | weapon_length(135)|swing_damage(20 , blunt) | thrust_damage(26 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["bamboo_spear",        "Bamboo Spear", [("arabian_spear_a_3m",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_offset_lance|itp_merchandise| itp_primary, itcf_throw_javelin|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn,
85 , weight(2.25)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(9:cool: | weapon_length(135)|swing_damage(20 , blunt) | thrust_damage(20 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack,
[
(store_trigger_param_1, ":agent_id"),
(set_fixed_point_multiplier, 100),
(agent_get_look_position, pos10, ":agent_id"),
(position_move_z, pos10, 160, 1),
(position_move_x, pos10, 10),

(add_missile, ":agent_id", pos10, 5000, "itm_practice_javelin", 0, 0, 0),
(agent_unequip_item, ":agent_id", "itm_spear"),

]),
]],
Then replace practice_javelin with this:
["practice_javelin", "Practice Javelins", [("javelin",0),("javelins_quiver_new", ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_thrown |itp_primary, itcf_throw_stone,
0, weight(5) | spd_rtng(91) | shoot_speed(2:cool: | thrust_damage(10, blunt) | max_ammo(50) | weapon_length(75), imodbits_thrown,
[(ti_on_missile_hit,[
(set_spawn_position, pos1),
(spawn_item, "itm_spear"),
]),
]],

Note: the spear is also retrievable (you can pick it back up after throwing :grin:; it is unpolished but it works (it will spawn in mid air if it hits someone)).
Note2: some items stats could be changed; they have no influence over this behavior.

Here is a short explanation on how it works:
itm_spear is our item that we will equip. It has the flag "next_item_as_melee" so when we push X, it's stats will be temporary replaced with the next item's stats (including capabilities, flags and the others). Notice that the texture will not change (that is the game's behavior on next_item_as_melee).
So we push X and bamboo_spear's stats and other will be loaded. bamboo_spear has "itcf_throw_javelin" so when you click, it will play the throwing animation. Right when we "attack", ti_on_weapon_attack will fire. This trigger will add a missile and will unequip the item (notice that the item is itm_spear and not itm_bamboo_spear; this is because the player has itm_spear in some sort of special mode (next_item_as_melee mode))
After the trigger fired, the player will no longer have the item and the missile will be in mid air, how we want it to be.
Now, when the missile will hit something, it will not spawn a javelin instance (because it has itcf_throw_stone, which prevent the spawning of stuffs), instead the trigger ti_on_missile_hit will fire which will spawn a itm_spear at the hit position.

NOTE: you can't use itm_bamboo_spear anymore (you must prevent players from spawning with it... the item should never appear in the game). Also itm_practice_javelin is somehow discarded just for this feature (again... don't equip to players; should not appear in game).
Wow, thanks! Will definetly try it out!

Hi folks, as some of you can remember I had a problem making my game stop working. I guess that I found what is the reason. I changed my module_troops with the native's and the error stopped occuring. But as you know, I need to change this troop file to develop a new mod :smile: So is there anyone who can help me? I will send the module_troops with a pm. Thanks in advance!

kalarhan said:
dragos said:
Hi folks, as some of you can remember I had a problem making my game stop working. I guess that I found what is the reason. I changed my module_troops with the native's and the error stopped occuring. But as you know, I need to change this troop file to develop a new mod :smile: So is there anyone who can help me? I will send the module_troops with a pm. Thanks in advance!

Why dont you show us what is that you are trying to do? Code snippets

I don't know :eek: Here is the module_troops.py: http://s4.dosya.tc/server/BOyIU2/module_troops.rar.html

dragos said:
kalarhan said:
dragos said:

I don't know :eek: Here is the module_troops.py: http://s4.dosya.tc/server/BOyIU2/module_troops.rar.html

Explain to us what is that you want/need to change for your mod, what have you done so far and if it is working or not.

1) Maybe you simple want to add a new troop tree
2) Or new companions
3) Or edit the ones in the game
4) Or something else...

Cheers

kalarhan said:
dragos said:
kalarhan said:
dragos said:

Explain to us what is that you want/need to change for your mod, what have you done so far and if it is working or not.

1) Maybe you simple want to add a new troop tree
2) Or new companions
3) Or edit the ones in the game
4) Or something else...

Cheers

I edited some troops and added new companions. That's all I did. I just want you to check the file and let me know what is wrong because even if I tried to find it many times, I couldn't.

dragos said:
I edited some troops and added new companions. That's all I did. I just want you to check the file and let me know what is wrong because even if I tried to find it many times, I couldn't.

Read this first: How to add companions and let us know if something in the tutorial gave you a error/compiling warning/ingame bug.

About your normal troops: you are putting them in the wrong position/order. Check the troops tutorial/guide. Basically you need to keep the same order as native to respect the markers for END of something

Code:
#KARDES KANI
#Beyler Vs
  #KINGS
  ["kingdom_7_lord",  "Yahshi Khan",  "Yahshi's Party",  tf_hero, 0,reserved,  fac_kingdom_7,[itm_warhorse_sarranid,     itm_mamluke_mail,          itm_sarranid_boots_c,       itm_sarranid_mail_coif,  itm_mail_mittens,      itm_sarranid_cavalry_sword,    itm_tab_shield_small_round_c],         knight_attrib_4,wp(220),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000cab00335a18dfb525192d651c00000000001d14910000000000000000, rhodok_face_old_2],
  ["kingdom_8_lord",  "Orhan Ghazi",  "Orhan's Party",  tf_hero, 0,reserved,  fac_kingdom_8,[itm_courser,   itm_nomad_robe,             itm_leather_boots,              itm_splinted_greaves,           itm_khergit_guard_armor,  itm_lamellar_gauntlets,       itm_sword_khergit_3,              itm_tab_shield_small_round_c,       itm_guard_helmet],      knight_attrib_5,wp(220),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_6, 0x0000000c881002864bc5c1fbcde07fff00000000001cc56d0000000000000000,khergit_face_old_2],
  #NORMALS
  ["knight_7_1", "Melik Bey", "Melik", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_7, [itm_warhorse_sarranid,     itm_sarranid_cavalry_robe,       itm_sarranid_boots_c,  itm_sarranid_boots_c,       itm_sarranid_veiled_helmet,   itm_lance,      itm_sarranid_cavalry_sword,   itm_tab_shield_small_round_c],  knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_6, 0x00000001bd0040c0281a899ac956b94b00000000001ec8910000000000000000, rhodok_face_older_2], 
  ["knight_7_2", "Acun Bey", "Acun", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_7, [itm_saddle_horse,      itm_ragged_outfit,      itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat,           itm_nomad_boots,            itm_splinted_greaves,                itm_great_helmet, itm_gauntlets,           itm_sword_medieval_c,   itm_sword_two_handed_a,   itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_a],   knight_attrib_2,wp(150),knight_skills_2, 0x0000000c4d0840d24a9b2ab4ac2a332400000000001d34db0000000000000000, swadian_face_young_2],
  ["knight_7_3", "Kivanc Bey", "Kivanc Bey", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_7, [itm_saddle_horse,      itm_short_tunic,       itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat,           itm_leather_boots,          itm_mail_chausses,                   itm_winged_great_helmet, itm_gauntlets,       itm_bastard_sword_a,  itm_sword_two_handed_a,  itm_tab_shield_heater_d],    knight_attrib_3,wp(180),knight_skills_3|knows_trainer_4, 0x0000000c370c1194546469ca6c4e450e00000000001ebac40000000000000000, swadian_face_older_2],

["knight_8_1", "Turan Bey",  "Turan", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_8, [itm_courser,  itm_lamellar_vest_khergit, itm_hide_boots, itm_splinted_greaves, itm_khergit_guard_helmet, itm_lamellar_gauntlets, itm_shortened_military_scythe,  itm_tab_shield_small_round_c, itm_khergit_bow, itm_arrows],  knight_attrib_4,wp(300),knight_skills_4|knows_trainer_6|knows_power_draw_4, 0x0000000b6900514144be2d14d370c65c00000000001ed6df0000000000000000, khergit_face_older_2],
  ["knight_8_2", "Guner Bey", "Guner", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_8, [itm_hunter,            itm_rich_outfit,        itm_mail_hauberk,                   itm_woolen_hose,            itm_mail_chausses,                   itm_guard_helmet, itm_gauntlets,         itm_sword_medieval_c,    itm_tab_shield_heater_d],      knight_attrib_4,wp(200),knight_skills_4|knows_trainer_6, 0x0000000c0c1064864ba34e2ae291992b00000000001da8720000000000000000, swadian_face_older_2],
  ["knight_8_3", "Yildir Bey", "Yildir", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_8, [itm_hunter,            itm_tabard,      itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat,               itm_leather_boots,          itm_mail_boots,                      itm_winged_great_helmet, itm_gauntlets, itm_bastard_sword_b, itm_sword_two_handed_b,  itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_b], knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000c0a08038736db74c6a396a8e500000000001db8eb0000000000000000, swadian_face_older_2],

["knight_1_rebels_1", "Lord Gladwin", "Gladwin", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_1_rebels, [itm_hunter,            itm_tabard,      itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat,               itm_leather_boots,          itm_mail_boots,                      itm_winged_great_helmet, itm_gauntlets, itm_bastard_sword_b, itm_sword_two_handed_b,  itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_b], knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000c0a08038736db74c6a396a8e500000000001db8eb0000000000000000, swadian_face_older_2],
  ["knight_2_rebels_1", "Kulak Aleskeevich", "Aleskeevich", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_2_rebels, [itm_hunter,            itm_tabard,      itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat,               itm_leather_boots,          itm_mail_boots,                      itm_winged_great_helmet, itm_gauntlets, itm_bastard_sword_b, itm_sword_two_handed_b,  itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_b], knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000c0a08038736db74c6a396a8e500000000001db8eb0000000000000000, swadian_face_older_2],
  ["knight_3_rebels_1", "Lord Encratis", "Encratis", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_3_rebels, [itm_hunter,            itm_tabard,      itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat,               itm_leather_boots,          itm_mail_boots,                      itm_winged_great_helmet, itm_gauntlets, itm_bastard_sword_b, itm_sword_two_handed_b,  itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_b], knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000c0a08038736db74c6a396a8e500000000001db8eb0000000000000000, swadian_face_older_2],
  ["knight_4_rebels_1", "Lord Statius", "Statius", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_4_rebels, [itm_hunter,            itm_tabard,      itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat,               itm_leather_boots,          itm_mail_boots,                      itm_winged_great_helmet, itm_gauntlets, itm_bastard_sword_b, itm_sword_two_handed_b,  itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_b], knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000c0a08038736db74c6a396a8e500000000001db8eb0000000000000000, swadian_face_older_2],
  ["knight_5_rebels_1", "Bera Bey", "Bera", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_kingdom_5_rebels, [itm_hunter,            itm_tabard,      itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat,               itm_leather_boots,          itm_mail_boots,                      itm_winged_great_helmet, itm_gauntlets, itm_bastard_sword_b, itm_sword_two_handed_b,  itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_b], knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000c0a08038736db74c6a396a8e500000000001db8eb0000000000000000, swadian_face_older_2],
#Bekciler
  ["kingdom_1_lord_m", "Port Guard", "Port Guards", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_commoners, [itm_warhorse_sarranid,     itm_sarranid_cavalry_robe,       itm_sarranid_boots_c,  itm_sarranid_boots_c,       itm_sarranid_veiled_helmet,   itm_lance,      itm_sarranid_cavalry_sword,   itm_tab_shield_small_round_c],  knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_6, 0x00000001bd0040c0281a899ac956b94b00000000001ec8910000000000000000, khergit_face_older_2],
  ["kingdom_1_lord_n", "Labyrinth Guard", "Labyrinth Guards", tf_hero, 0, reserved,  fac_commoners, [itm_warhorse_sarranid,     itm_sarranid_cavalry_robe,       itm_sarranid_boots_c,  itm_sarranid_boots_c,       itm_sarranid_veiled_helmet,   itm_lance,      itm_sarranid_cavalry_sword,   itm_tab_shield_small_round_c],  knight_attrib_5,wp(240),knight_skills_5|knows_trainer_6, 0x00000001bd0040c0281a899ac956b94b00000000001ec8910000000000000000, rhodok_face_older_1], 
#Labirent 

new Kings must be between the old ones, and so forth. You will also need to update your module_constants.py if you change the last troop of a type. Check that file constants for end of loop variables.

Each troop has a number (it is the index/position in the list). And the game does loops like this:

from [FIRST KING] to [LAST KING + 1] do this

FIRST KING is the index for kingdom_lord_1.
LAST KING is the kingdom_lord_x

now if you add your king somewhere else how would the game know it should update that loop to consider you new troop? That is why you must put them in the same general area/place as the same troops kinds.

That is for pretenders, ladies, heroes/companions, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom