Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested the template by changing the fourth last line to '1' and then 'reg(1)', but it wont work... I tested it with the '(1)' too.

Code:
  (
    "tombs_of_naeron",0,
    "Test...",
    "none",
    [],
    [
      ("enter",[],"Enter.",[(set_jump_mission,"mt_trap_door_rotate"),(jump_to_scene,"scn_salt_mine"),(change_screen_mission)]),
      ("leave",[],"Leave.",[(leave_encounter),(change_screen_return)]),
    ]
  ),

Code:
 (
    "trap_door_rotate",0,-1,
    "_",
    [(0,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_1,0,0,1,[]),
     (1,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_1,0,0,1,[]),(2,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(3,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(4,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(5,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(6,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(7,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),
     (8,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),
     (9,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(10,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(11,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(12,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(13,mtef_scene_source,0,0,1,[]),(14,mtef_scene_source,0,0,1,[]),(15,mtef_scene_source,0,0,1,[]),(16,mtef_scene_source,0,0,1,[]),
     (17,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(18,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(19,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(20,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(21,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(22,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(23,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(24,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),
     (25,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(26,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(27,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(28,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(29,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(30,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(31,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[])
     ],
    [
      (0.1,0,0,[],
            [(get_player_agent_no,reg(1)),
            (agent_get_position,30,reg(1)),
            (scene_prop_get_num_instances,reg(2),"spr_trap_door"),
            (try_for_range,reg(3),0,reg(2)),
            (scene_prop_get_instance,reg(4),"spr_trap_door",reg(3)),
            (prop_instance_get_position,reg(3),reg(4)),
            (get_distance_between_positions,reg(5),30,reg(3)),
            (le,reg(5),reg(1)),
            (position_rotate_z,reg(3),90),
            (prop_instance_animate_to_position,reg(4),reg(3),10),#door opens in 0.1 second
            (try_end)]),
      (ti_inventory_key_pressed, 0, 0, [(set_trigger_result,1)], []),
      (ti_tab_pressed, 0, 0, [(set_trigger_result,1)], []),
    ],
  ),
]

Well something went wrong. I entered the scene and I walked to the scene prop and then (surprise, surprise) it doesn't move...  What did I screw up now?

Note: I make a fresh character every time I test a new code.

Edit: How to ditch the black box in the quest menu?

Aenarion said:
Well something went wrong. I entered the scene and I walked to the scene prop and then (surprise, surprise) it doesn't move...  What did I screw up now?

Note: I make a fresh character every time I test a new code.

Edit: How to ditch the black box in the quest menu?

Look through the UI brf and you can change the interface.

As for other problem, not sure.

Try getting it to just move period first, and go from there.

What do i actually remove from the code so that it keeps rotating all the time no matter where the player is?

(800 Post... Yay?)

Edit: Nevermind... I will try to find it out myself.

4GM, but I can't be arsed to find it out myself. I already managed to screw it up 4 times.  :roll:  Maybe I should stick to the easier stuff atm.

i am stupid for asking this question
is there are a flag on mission templates like ("ti_on_mission_start")? I looked at header_operations.py, but i didn't found it.

the instrution of memory on 464f4f64fa does refer to 4f65fsa4fs6s the memory can't be ready
and in the backgroung it looks like the 0.751 help batle menu

Hi everbody. I'm working on Assassin Mod.

Code:
  [trp_valthord,"start",[[eq,"$valthord_introduced"]],"Hi stranger, what do you need?", "valthord_signup_1",[[assign,"$valthord_introduced",1]]],
   [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_1", [], " I'm walking in the town, I don't need anything.","close_window",[]],
   [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_1", [], " What are you doing here?","valthord_singup_2",[]]
  [trp_valthord,"valthord_singup_2", [], "Are you lethean?","valthord_singup_3",[]]
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_3", [], "Yes, and you?","valthord_signup_4",[]]
   [trp_valthord,"valthord_signup_4", [], "Yes.","valthord_signup_5",[]]
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_5", [], "Now, you can tell... who are you? what are you doing he...","valthord_signup_6",[]]
  [trp_valthord,"valthord_signup_6", [], "I'm a assassin. I got one mission, 'kill the swadian/vaegir commander'. But Swadian/Vaegir soldiers are defending them.\
  For this, I'm waiting to help me.","valthord_signup_7",[]]
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_7", [],"Ummm... I must go. Good luck","close_window",[]],

I got this (build_module):

[trp_valthord,"start",[[eq,"$valthord_introduced"]],"Hi stranger, what do you need?", "valthord_signup_1",[[assign,"$valthord_introduced",1]]],
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_1", [], " I'm walking in the town, I don't need anything.","close_window",[]],
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_1", [], " What are you doing here?","valthord_singup_2",[]],
  [trp_valthord,"valthord_singup_2", [], "Are you lethean?","valthord_singup_3",[]],
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_3", [], "Yes, and you?","valthord_signup_4",[]],
  [trp_valthord,"valthord_signup_4", [], "Yes.","valthord_signup_5",[]],
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_5", [], "Now, you can tell... who are you? what are you doing he...","valthord_signup_6",[]],
  [trp_valthord,"valthord_signup_6", [], "I'm a assassin. I got one mission, 'kill the swadian/vaegir commander'. But Swadian/Vaegir soldiers are defending them.\
  For this, I'm waiting to help me.","valthord_signup_7",[]],
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_signup_7", [],"Ummm... I must go. Good luck","close_window",[]],

OH! I didn't get any error. Thanks!

EDIT :

Code:
  [trp_valthord,"valthord_talk_3", [], "OK, I'll join to your party. I believe you","valthord_talk_4",[]],
  [trp_valthord|plyr,"valthord_talk_4", [(eq,"$valthord_joined_party",1)], "Welcome to my party, Assassin...","close_window",[]],

When he say "OK, I'll join to your party. I believe you", I can't pass to next dialog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom