Mod DB Mod of the year 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

TMAN78

Knight at Arms
Looks like its back again, get voting for your favourate mod's!  :smile:

http://www.moddb.com/events/2011-mod-of-the-year-awards

Nahkuri said:
I'll track down and beat the seven shades of **** out of anyone who doesn't vote TLD.

I didn't even know what that was until I searched it. Time to not vote for it. I don't think I even played to many mods this year, let alone any worth remembering.

Kevlar said:
Nahkuri said:
I'll track down and beat the seven shades of **** out of anyone who doesn't vote TLD.

I didn't even know what that was until I searched it.
dr%20who%20-%20what.gif

It looks like TLD is going to be in the top 10, I mean, it was mentioned on the front page and its been in development for the past 5 years.
A LOT of people are playing it.

TMAN78 said:
It looks like TLD is going to be in the top 10, I mean, it was mentioned on the front page and its been in development for the past 5 years.
A LOT of people are playing it.

Naah, TATW eats small mods like us for breakfast. HL2 zombie mods, that's where it's at these days.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
TLD, hands down. Impossible to vote MM for "Mod of the Year" when they haven't had a patch or update in almost a year. ******** hilarious.  :lol:

Yep, true. And we do not want to get any votes. Better vote for mods which recently got updated. We were in Top 100 last year, this year let another MB mod be in it.

And no, this is not ironic.

Ah...

The Voting only lasts for another 8 days. And if we release after that it can still be in this year... :razz:

Although, I did not say that we will release.

Back
Top Bottom