Mission "ARMY OF POACHERS" makes the game crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, I have done more sorting, and I have fixed my game, so it is not the save file itself, it is the quest "Army of Poachers". I enabled my cheats and Shift clicked my way to the small town, but it was not midnight so I couldn't do the quest before it crashes. I then paused the game for 2-3 seconds, clicked "Save as" then reloaded the game instead of it crashing. I waited until midnight and completed the quest and I can now move normally and no crashing occurs.

Okay, I have done more sorting, and I have fixed my game, so it is not the save file itself, it is the quest "Army of Poachers". I enabled my cheats and Shift clicked my way to the small town, but it was not midnight so I couldn't do the quest before it crashes. I then paused the game for 2-3 seconds, clicked "Save as" then reloaded the game instead of it crashing. I waited until midnight and completed the quest and I can now move normally and no crashing occurs.

Can you elaborate on this further? What do you mean shift clicked? I can't complete this quest because the town is destroyed....is there something else I can do?

For me it says I have -5 days to complete the quest. I think that's why. Also, if you go into town and speak to the quest giver their dialogue gives an error.
not getting an error in trying to speak the quest giver. is it from jalmarys? cause ive done the same quest 3 times from other places but the one that is crashing my game is from there.

Tried these exact steps, still crashed unfortunately.

So, here is what I have. I accepted the quest after midnight and it says that I have 0 days left to complete it. I go to the village, wait until midnight the next day, but midday rolls around and the game crashes. It doesn't matter what I do before midday it will always crash.

The same happened to me. In my case, the village the poachers are at were pillaged, and the option to engage or talk to poachers would not show up at midnight(it always tells me that the village was pillaged and I can only leave). The crash happens at the exact moment the date changes and the quest expires. I tried waiting over the date change, tried traveling during the date change, tried safe mode. Nothing has worked yet. My guess is that it has something to do with a state change getting messed up with a pillaged (or not) village when the quest expires.

I couldn't make the encounter start ha ha. And I'm pretty sure my game crashes because it's now day 24 (end of quest).
I waited around midnight for three nights in a row but nothing :sad:

On the bug report thread somebody said that the quest timer expiring is leading to crashes on this mission.
So save your game before you accept the mission and if you can`t complete it just relaod your save and don`t accept the mission.

Back
Top Bottom