Resolved missing recent saves

Users who are viewing this thread

FIRSTLY one of the best games ever ! hell of a good job wich is why it sucks so much to of just lost days of progress.

I have been having some crashing issues and decided today to do a full factory reset of my pc and re-install everything as a possible fix, in doing so I had knowingly lost all my local games saved files under the impression that my saved games are saved in some online database? I'm not very educated on this kind of thing but I do have previous ... old :sad: saves so maybe during the syncing communication failed between my pc and this online database? Just looking for a answer to know weather my pc reset caused this or not or if its something else and i may risk this again until a fix is made in which case i will probably wait thanks for your time :smile:

You might have Steam cloud saves, but your local save files should be in your "My Documents". If you reset your computer while backing up old files, you may have duplicated your "My Documents" folder, and your game is trying to load up the new "My Documents" folder instead of the old one while still using your Steam cloud saves. I'd recommend checking you My Documents tab to check.

Back
Top Bottom