missing Khan

Users who are viewing this thread

stroggy

Recruit
hi i have been doing the polish quests and i have just finished the quest "The new Khan" and i am yet to secure an alliance with Poland and the Khans. Because i can't find Mehmed Giray. He has totally disappeared so i cant finish the quest. Any help on the matter would be appreciated.

I have asked many travellers and none of them can tell me where any people except for the claimants and and that French guy are. I think it somehow bugged my game in the last patch

For me the travellers are now useless. They only tell claimant locations and the location of that French guy  :sad:

Its the result of bad game design, when a noble or King is released or rescued from captivity he is removed from the game for 30 days, instead of going back to his castle and slowly rebuilding an army they magically reappear on the 31st day with an army of 80-100 troops.

Mohamad-pastori... you are forgiven.  And i have waited for about 60 days and none of the nobles know where he is so I have solved the problem by making a new save :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom