Resolved Missing encyclopedia button?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
The only way for me to access the encyclopedia is for me to right-click on a city icon which then brings me to the encyclopedia menu. I only figured this out because someone else told me. There should be a button somewhere that allows you to go the menu for the encyclopedia.

Hello,
The only way for me to access the encyclopedia is for me to right-click on a city icon which then brings me to the encyclopedia menu. I only figured this out because someone else told me. There should be a button somewhere that allows you to go the menu for the encyclopedia.

There are other ways like clicking place names in clan page etc. But yes you are right a button for it would be nice

Press N. It's a little hidden in the controls, but it's there :smile:

Although it's been mentioned already that a button can bring you there, I totally agree that a button on/in the GUI would help finding/using the encyclopedia

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom