missing companions in sandbox

Users who are viewing this thread

wolonggong

Regular
First my issue, followed by an explanation.

Issue: Finally got around to going sandbox mode after completing the storyline yesterday. For some reason I cannot locate all of the companions which appears to be 16 in the troop list. First attempt I found 14, second attempt 13. Both attempts I did a CTRL+Lclick to each town and went into the mead halls, did this once every 5 days for 30 days. Nothing, missing companions still not in the mead halls.

Explanation: As I always do when playing sandbox, I make copies of the troop and item files and make some customizations. This time around I made some changes to a few companion names and gave them custom items, also change the Fresian town names. Now, all but one of the companions I altered did show up in game (first time) and with the custom items and 1 of the untouched companions that didn't show up. Second try, 2 custom companions didn't show and 1 of the untouched didn't show up.

So I am a little stumped here. Is there a random placement on some of the companions? Do a few show up outside of mead halls?!?

Back
Top Bottom