Not open for further replies.
VbEMHFx.png

rip team that had 730 hours to play a half hour match

better luck next time

British Hardmen 21 - 27 Mortal's

*cough* The first set was just warmup *cough*
BlackTide played amazing with Mace +100Mace points
http://imgur.com/a/ge4oa

I also think someone recorded the match.

The recording of The Immortals vs The Association of British Hardmen is now up!
Unlike with prior recordings, due to the length of this one and me being busy over the past few days, it hasn't been edited so sorry about the time between fights etc.

I will be recording further matches if I am asked to and if I have an interest in the result - Arni has already asked me to record their 3v3 vs The Shadows of Ashikara so this is likely to be the next one I upload.

Seems I forgot to announce this week, but the tournament is coming to a close so I'm going to make the rest of it pretty simple. The factions are already outlined in the first post and I'll update the bracket when the matches are posted.

The bottom bracket has until December 30th to finish their matches so that the finals match can be played. If the matches are not finished by then, then the team that wins the semi-finals will be declared the winner of the tournament.

Shadows of ashikara; remnants of the sons of baggo has to give a default win. one of our men has quit the game and the other is an unreliable scrote who doesn't turn up at the time he organized the match. It's 30 mins over and I'm not going to make ppl wait anymore

Sorry to the other team who I know was practicing a lot to have a good fight.

I'll try to get one of the chodes to step up and play for 20 mins with me and Pete for the losers bracket, if not I'll let you know it's another default, ty

Battle Buddies [37] - [32] Dutch Cheese

First set:
7D2635573953C0BA69F1F123BC626E71E64BAED4

Second set:
B9811C0D7DFC8087F1BA58DC6713A12DA8B6B4B1

Third set:
A263FFE66AD28E5B68E9B97D8742FF8B6E6BDF96

Fourth set:
6B67D15735F3B6E62BE9A478F987D4D806FF8C43

69 rounds  :fruity: :fruity:
golradir seems like a nice friend
ggs boys :party:

OK im super sorry i been afk for donkeys. Let us do our Shadows of Ashikara vs Rise and shine council. Desperately would like to fight it if they are down for it.

xx

Sorry i scrublord.

LET SoB vs Council of scrubs happen.

We down for this weekend.

Once again i mega sorry.

I can't play on weekend because I'll be in Cologne visiting my family. Tuesday (today) or wednesday last days I can play this week.

Scar said:
I can't play on weekend because I'm in Cologne visiting my family. Tuesday (today) or wednesday last days I can play this week.
According to what Arni's been telling me BD is only available on those days as well, so if we're planning to do this, it should be on Wednesday or today. Looking forward to SoA's reply.  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom