Status
Not open for further replies.
XeleonPrime said:
The Battle Buddies [22] - [30] The Fisherman

050D1B467BCD696C4D62C0E87D55D83BDB244C84
7B1F8493D34A8618CDBED97822120C3099BEEF8F
70C961EF70589E287F4A2E9EE9B679380A08C4A1

This was a lot closer than I thought

"maybe if i block everything and s key and not fall for anything we'll win meeeeeeh" - sigi

Fishermen 26-22 Shadows of Ashikara, gfs bros

vKoVRh1.jpg

RPutLfy.jpg

5ryruLp.jpg

recording coming soon

Nice match Fishermen; I recorded it and will upload in a couple of days. Arni doesn't have a mic and the recording didn't pick up my voice so you just hear BD talking to himself.

GGs, final score 29-22 to Fishermen. I'll upload my POV later ;D

Should we apologise for the **** at the end? Probably, yeah. A lot of it was sort of uncalled for, but then again Arni was trashtalking throughout the whole match. Besides that, gfs to Scar, BD and Gibby. Fighting with high ping is always difficult but you guys played strong. Was a great tournament.

Congratulations on winning the tournament Fishermen, and a big gg to the Immortals who have reached such a highplace in a NA tournament.

Congratulations to The Fishermen for placing first in the tournament after working their way through the bottom bracket.
Thanks as well to everyone that played in the tournament, it was a pleasure to run.

SMx0IP2.png

1st Place, The Fishermen; Nero, Tito, Guaccmoleboy, and Heat

4qP70yC.png

2nd Place, Immortals; Bloody Death, Arni, Scar, and Gibby

I'll add the videos and medals to the first post soon, and will leave the thread unlocked for a few days to let everyone wish each other well.

Arni got carried away in the moment, unfortunately the general reaction from the Fishermen to this was to **** talk him rather than to simply ignore his comments or to act otherwise maturely. We were annoyed at the start, yes, because you refused to find a good server that we could play on with decent ping (I had good ping, but BD with 140 instead of 90 and the others with higher ping too). GG anyway, even if it is a shame that it was spoilt by that behaviour.

Tito, as Arni is banned on the forum, he wanted me to post this for you because of what you said in the 3v3 - Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom