Minimods compatiblity with 3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

wiredhuman

Recruit
Specifically "More Ladders" in my case.
Don´t know if I should ask this in the useful links thread.

I assume the castle siege battlegrounds are still all vanilla M&B? In that case there should be no problems using the minimod on 3.0?
Because I´m still frightened and confused after reading the "Do not modify or we come to you in your sleep" list.

"Ryuzaki's animation" seems to work fine for me tho, except the whole "death coming (even more) swift" thing.

More ladders should work fine. Honestly,you can take a backup and then splice the mod's arms onto its legs and no one would care since you'ld have a backup to restore to.
Pay mind to advices but don't take them as rules to live by.

~Ãbyss

Hi wired human

Heres what ive tested out so far that work and dont work.

work
Nick altmans seige pack
adjust betting amounts
make cattle move mounted speed
adjust how kings give land
adjust how much renown you get from winning tournements
adjust reputaion gained from lord quests careful here thow some will break your game

Dont work
adjusting the player base morale party size tweaks
adjusting the reputation gained from doin the kill fugitive quest

Bound be loads others that break your game so be careful this only what tested so far.

How about the mod for accessing inventory during sieges? It seems only fair that if the enemy gets unlimited arrows I would too :smile:

Don't any of you people know how to read?  Accessing inventory during sieges is ALREADY INCLUDED IN POP 3, along with numerous other mini-mods.  Try reading the FAQ - Answers to Questions - What mods are included in PoP 3?
The same list is included in at least 3 other sections of the FAQ.

Edit:
Reminder from MadVader:
Common Native cheats/hacks you don't need because they are in the game:

1. Make cattle follow you
2. Disable companion complaints
3. Talk to village elders from a village menu
4. Change your banner
5. Make more cattle available in late game
6. Allow inventory/party/player hotkeys in menus during sieges and joined battles
7. Prisoner price varies with their level
8. Weekly cost in party screen shows all your costs including garrisons

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Don't any of you people know how to read?  Accessing inventory during sieges is ALREADY INCLUDED IN POP 3, along with numerous other mini-mods.  Try reading the FAQ - Answers to Questions - What mods are included in PoP 3?

watch the movie "idiocracy" or just google it and look at the wikipedia. you will then understand why indivduals no longer read and why generation after generation humans are becoming lazier and stupider. progressive nature since humans no longer follow the laws of nature. after civilization and technology, humans no longer were catagorized under the "abide by survival of the fittest". now those of you about to argue with this statement, if survival of the fittest did exist. humans would be immune to thousands of dieases including cancer and aids if medicine was not in existence. and to further my case...WATCH THE MOVIE

I dunno, Fawzia. You folks might want to take a look at that inventory bit, because I can open my character screen, but not my inventory or party. Might be just me, though.

Mariacello said:
I dunno, Fawzia. You folks might want to take a look at that inventory bit, because I can open my character screen, but not my inventory or party. Might be just me, though.

Seconded.

I can not reach the inventory screen through the inventory "I" key,and yes,since I have a Turkish keyboard,I have both ı and i,and tried them both,during any combat,field or siege,assault or defense.

~Ãbyss

Yeah running out of arrows always peeved me in sieges--why not add special 'siege' arrow packs to stores so you could buy massive stacks of arrows/bolts that cant be used on horseback.

Download tweakmb and you can add many arrows as you like http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html

james28 said:
Download tweakmb and you can add many arrows as you like http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html
Use this program with caution when tweaking PoP. Not doing so may lead to unexpected results.

Nekrataal said:
james28 said:
Use this program with caution when tweaking PoP. Not doing so may lead to unexpected results.
TweakMB is usually pretty safe to use, since it'll grey out and disable any options that it's not sure of, and it tends to be pretty smart about it. Besides, it makes auto backups, so there shouldn't be any harm done even if it does mess something up.

So, the More Ladders mod. Is there a download on the forum? Tambien, are we talking about the Lords and Realms Siege Ladder Project or a different minimod? Help a confused Mariacello :razz:

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:

Edit:
Reminder from MadVader:
Common Native cheats/hacks you don't need because they are in the game:

1. Make cattle follow you
2. Disable companion complaints
3. Talk to village elders from a village menu
4. Change your banner
5. Make more cattle available in late game
6. Allow inventory/party/player hotkeys in menus during sieges and joined battles
7. Prisoner price varies with their level
8. Weekly cost in party screen shows all your costs including garrisons

Contrary to what is written in the FAQ, the I key doesn't bring up the inventory during sieges (defending or attacking) as per said mod. If there is another way to bring up the inventory I'd love to know what it is...

As per MadVader:
This one is a misunderstanding - you can use hotkeys in siege MENUS not SCENES.
Menu: several lines of text on the screen (menu options) that you can click, e.g. "Prepare ladders...".

Mariacello said:
So, the More Ladders mod. Is there a download on the forum? Tambien, are we talking about the Lords and Realms Siege Ladder Project or a different minimod? Help a confused Mariacello :razz:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57569.0.html

I did always wonder why you had an inventory crate out in the middle of bumscrew pendor but at your own castle you are caught with only whats on your person :sad:.  Is there a way to add your box of goodies to the siege scenes?

Back
Top Bottom