[mini-event]Weekly battles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Askorti

Master Knight
From next week on, we plan to start a series of mini-events every Saturday. For quite some time we had gatherings at one day and one hour, but now, we move to a higher level. Now there will be bigger server with password and Team Speak for groups (both Polish and English speaking). So even though there(most likely) will be no scenario, it will be well maintained. There will be admins, maybe developers and such, so you can feel like you take a part in a real event. If everything goes well, it will be held every week.
Before event (like 10 minutes or so) come to our team speak:
Server: 46.4.127.117:9988
Password: fenol99
Channel: The Deluge

Old advertisements with hours.(will be redone)
come4us.png

come4uk.png

come4ru.png

come4de.png

Not sure if it will be up this week though.

It is recommended to visit the official TeamSpeak. This minievent is an opportunity for random players to fight in formation, together. We're thinking not only about clan warfare. ^^

Xerone said:
What about rules/formations and such?
I guess, that everyone is smart enough to guess rules by himself. No trolling, kicking, or yelling at TS. No TK, no insults. Listening to orders. It should be simple enough for everyone.

Do you have to stay in line? If yes, can you fire out of formation? If yes, you are indirectly telling us to march up in something similar to a formation, break ranks, fire, and charge. Do we have cannons? If yes, what is the artillery limit? Are blunderbusses and/or grenades allowed? Will there be cavalry? If yes, what is the cavalry limit? Is doublegunning with long guns (Muskets/arquebuses and so on) allowed?

I probably missed a lot of important questions, but that is a good start. Depending on how many are interested, Dalregementet might show up.

Haresus said:
Do you have to stay in line? If yes, can you fire out of formation? If yes, you are indirectly telling us to march up in something similar to a formation, break ranks, fire, and charge. Do we have cannons? If yes, what is the artillery limit? Are blunderbusses and/or grenades allowed? Will there be cavalry? If yes, what is the cavalry limit? Is doublegunning with long guns (Muskets/arquebuses and so on) allowed?

I probably missed a lot of important questions, but that is a good start. Depending on how many are interested, Dalregementet might show up.

Not always. Yes. Yes, we have. No. Yes. Yes. No, it is never allowed.

The 1ste Nassau Karabiniers might be able to attend next week.
We could attend this weekly thing if it remains to be hosted at this time (18:00 GMT.)
For we have other events @ 19:00 GMT.
And im pretty sure our allied regiment, Regiment Holleanders nr23, can attend aswell.
(Need to verify this with Gokiller first though.)

One small question though, namely will i be able to lead my troup the way i want it?
I do not like giving command of my merry band of men to some randomer.  :wink:
And don't worry about rules, most of my guys are from mm and know the drill and what they can and can't do.

JokerNL said:
The 1ste Nassau Karabiniers might be able to attend next week.
We could attend this weekly thing if it remains to be hosted at this time (18:00 GMT.)
For we have other events @ 19:00 GMT.
And im pretty sure our allied regiment, Regiment Holleanders nr23, can attend aswell.
(Need to verify this with Gokiller first though.)

One small question though, namely will i be able to lead my troup the way i want it?
I do not like giving command of my merry band of men to some randomer.  :wink:
And don't worry about rules, most of my guys are from mm and know the drill and what they can and can't do.

That is a Yes for us aswell. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom